“Awesome!”
Review of Drift Limits

Drift Limits
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Drift Limits Motorsport Academy is the London based venue for Supercar experiences, Drift Experience days, Stunt Driving and Under 17's learner driver tuition. We cater for gift experiences and offer gift vouchers for the general public, private & corporate events, filming and promotional launches. Located in Hemel Hempstead, we have carefully crafted a portion of Bovingdon Airfield into a dedicated driving facility, with three unique circuits and links to professionals across Racing, Drifting & Stunt Driving.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I bought the 5 Supercar Collection Thrill package for my fiancé for his Birthday and he absolutely loved it. 5 awesome cars, 8 laps each. He loved it that much he even twisted my arm to get him laps on the day in the Ferrari too! The whole team were enthusiastic from start to finish and looked after us really well. He had a great time and we will definitely be back... maybe drifting next time! ;) Cool video footage and can’t wait to see the professional photos. Thanks guys.

1  Thank LLFlack

Hey,

Thanks for your great review! The sport definitely is addictive! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to the team.

Hope to see you again soon

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"passenger ride"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I went on a beautiful sunny morning to drive my choice of 4 supercars, each with 4 laps with an instructor around the 1km track.

I chose the 1960s Mustang, the Porsche 911 GT2, the GTR and the Audi R8.

I had a great time! The instructors were helpful and the tracks and cars seemed in good condition (to a beginner like me anyway!).

The postcode for the location works fine in Google Maps.

It was over far too soon. One can pay more for more laps but unfortunately these types of experience are expensive!

My only criticism is that non-driving guests (partners, children, etc.) don't get the best view of the race track from the top of the truck they can stand on. The view's great of the drift track (which I want to go back to try), but another stand nearer the race track would be appreciated!

1  Thank Rob H

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed your Mustang, Porsche, GTR and Audi drives. Although we would love to have a spectator area track side we have keep health and safety in mind, especially on the circuits where cars are travelling at a faster pace.

If you would like to return don't forget to use your Driver Club card to access our latest discounts, new products and promotions.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I bought a session for my wife as a 50th birthday gift. The site was very well presented with a modern briefing hut and raised platform on a vehicle to allow viewing of the circuits. The briefing was done very well and my wife was pleased with the encouragement from Tom S who went around with her. The twin controls were a good addition that I hadn't expected.

1  Thank KevinRayment

Hi Kevin,

Great review, thanks for that! I'll be sure to pass the kind words on to Tom S and the rest of the team.

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I bought a 3 super car experience as a gift for my boyfriend. He had a better day than expected, was really pleased with the car choice and once your there the add ons are a reasonable price unlike other places!

Chris (the younger one of two Chris’s) was very helpful and knows his stuff! Despite us initially thinking as he looked so young he wouldn’t be as good or as knowledgeable as others - terrible on our part we know - but proved wrong!

A tip... people just there to view go to the safety briefing.

1  Thank GemmaF969

Hi Gemma,

Thanks for your review! Feel free to let us know how we could have improved to make this a 5 star experience, we would love to hear it.

Hope to see you both again soon!

thanks

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We booked a 4 Supercar collection blast for my sons 18th birthday present and it didn't disappoint. From the moment we arrived the staff were really friendly and the briefing before going out to the cars with Ollie was very relaxed and humorous, setting everyone at ease. There was a good selection of cars to choose from but the absolute highlight of the day for my son was driving the Nissan GTR. He was blown away by driving this car and is already planning on coming back to drive it again.

1  Thank NuttyClaire
Conor W, Manager at Drift Limits, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Hi Claire, Thanks for your review! Great to hear your son enjoyed his GTR experience, we look forward to seeing him again soon! I'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Ollie and the team.