From the moment we stepped foot inside the staff were especially attentive because they remembered that we had mentioned one of us had food allergies when we made the booking. They were almost falling over themselves to help us and to make sure that every dish we ordered was safe. If they weren't sure of something then they nipped in to the kitchen to check with the chef. It is rare to have that kind of service where a food allergy is taken seriously. We did say to them that the allergy was not life threatening, but can cause discomfort, but they still treated us as though it was as serious as life and death.
The decor looked very old fashioned and tired which would normally make me 'deduct a star' with the rating, but because of the excellent service I want to give this place 5 stars.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.