2,299 results
All reviews sky bar afternoon tea cocktail bar free movies scones walk in wardrobe welcome cocktail brasserie restaurant tasting menu sky suites secret escapes happy anniversary turn down service stunning hotel our wedding anniversary farnborough airport on arrival
Reviewed 24 May 2018

My daughter's friend arranged afternoon tea here to celebrate her 30th birthday. We were given a private seating area. We received very good polite service and dietary requirements were offered without asking. The scones were exceptional but arrived well after the sandwiches and fancies which seemed a bit strange !? by the time they arrived we were full up. Very nice enjoyable afternoon tea but be aware a hefty service charge is added!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank terriannluch
AviatorbyTAG, Front Office Manager at Aviator, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear teriannluch,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. I am delighted to learn of your enjoyment of our afternoon tea offering, and especially that you found our scones to of such exceptional quality. Furthermore, I am sorry to learn of your disappointment regarding the optional service charge, please do not hesitate to ask in future for this to be removed, as we would be very happy to do so.

Finally, thank you again for writing us a review following your visit, and I look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to Aviator in the future.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel. Even though on business and traveling alone I love staying here. Great beds, fab room, no need to pack your own shampoo as theirs is so good, amazing food and staff make you feel so so welcome. See you soon.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank NettytheKat

Dear NettytheKat,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us so greatly, and especially that our staff were so welcoming throughout the duration of your visit, and I have shared your kind words with the team here at Aviator.

Thank you again for leaving us such lovely feedback, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Aviator in the future.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

A lovely evening with my friends started out with drinks on the terrace on a prefect sunny day, where the staff were wearing new fresh looking outfits. Drinks where very nice and staff as polite and helpful as always

After our drinks we had dinner in the brasserie with a new spring menu which was very tasty. We all ordered different things. As always very nicely cooked and always interesting flavours to taste. Overall big thanks to the aviator and brasserie team for another great experience.

We will be back again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Suzanne B,

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a lovely review. I am delighted to read that you had another enjoyable experience at Aviator, and that you enjoyed the style of our new terrace uniforms. In addition to this, it is also especially pleasing to learn that both our staff, and new spring menu had such a positive impact on your visit.

Thank you again for leaving us a review, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Aviator in the near future.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Had an overnight stay and birthday dinner. Room was upgraded to the skysuit (airside) and had a birthday slate waiting in the room which was very thoughtful. Definitely appreciated the great air conditinioning which you cant find in most hotels (if you want the room to be extra warm or cool) and worked great for a suite size room. Room was equipped with everything we could of needed and was offered turn down service. Had dinner in brasserie which was superb and cocktails in skybar after. Very warm welcome and great staff attentiveness from the moment you step in to when you leave. Amazing stay for a special occassion and we’ll be coming back! :)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rubyy008

Dear Rubyy008,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay so greatly, and it is wonderful to learn that our high standards were consistent throughout all of our outlets. I'm also particularly pleased to read of your comments regarding our air conditioning units, and I have shared this feedback with our Maintenance team, in whom work hard to ensure they are kept in good working condition.

Thank you again for your kind words, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Aviator in the future.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We loved it the first time so decided to go round again, we were not disappointed. I believe we got a room upgrade which was a nice surprise. The room was amazing, and the little touch of having Birthday chocolates waiting and a slate with happy birthday in icing on was a nice touch. Staff as previous stay were super attentative and the food was amazing.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Photman

Dear Photman,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. It really is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed another excellent stay with us, and I'm particularly pleased that you found our staff to be so attentive. Upon reading your review, I have also shared your kind words with all the teams here at Aviator.

Finally. thank you again leaving us a review, and I look forward to welcome you back to Aviator in the future.