2,297 results
All reviews sky bar afternoon tea cocktail bar free movies scones walk in wardrobe welcome cocktail brasserie restaurant tasting menu sky suites secret escapes happy anniversary turn down service stunning hotel our wedding anniversary farnborough airport on arrival
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

A lovely evening with my friends started out with drinks on the terrace on a prefect sunny day, where the staff were wearing new fresh looking outfits. Drinks where very nice and staff as polite and helpful as always

After our drinks we had dinner in the brasserie with a new spring menu which was very tasty. We all ordered different things. As always very nicely cooked and always interesting flavours to taste. Overall big thanks to the aviator and brasserie team for another great experience.

We will be back again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
AviatorbyTAG, Front Office Manager at Aviator, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Suzanne B,

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a lovely review. I am delighted to read that you had another enjoyable experience at Aviator, and that you enjoyed the style of our new terrace uniforms. In addition to this, it is also especially pleasing to learn that both our staff, and new spring menu had such a positive impact on your visit.

Thank you again for leaving us a review, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Aviator in the near future.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Had an overnight stay and birthday dinner. Room was upgraded to the skysuit (airside) and had a birthday slate waiting in the room which was very thoughtful. Definitely appreciated the great air conditinioning which you cant find in most hotels (if you want the room to be extra warm or cool) and worked great for a suite size room. Room was equipped with everything we could of needed and was offered turn down service. Had dinner in brasserie which was superb and cocktails in skybar after. Very warm welcome and great staff attentiveness from the moment you step in to when you leave. Amazing stay for a special occassion and we’ll be coming back! :)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rubyy008

Dear Rubyy008,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay so greatly, and it is wonderful to learn that our high standards were consistent throughout all of our outlets. I'm also particularly pleased to read of your comments regarding our air conditioning units, and I have shared this feedback with our Maintenance team, in whom work hard to ensure they are kept in good working condition.

Thank you again for your kind words, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Aviator in the future.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We loved it the first time so decided to go round again, we were not disappointed. I believe we got a room upgrade which was a nice surprise. The room was amazing, and the little touch of having Birthday chocolates waiting and a slate with happy birthday in icing on was a nice touch. Staff as previous stay were super attentative and the food was amazing.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Photman

Dear Photman,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. It really is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed another excellent stay with us, and I'm particularly pleased that you found our staff to be so attentive. Upon reading your review, I have also shared your kind words with all the teams here at Aviator.

Finally. thank you again leaving us a review, and I look forward to welcome you back to Aviator in the future.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

My first experience in this hotel for the afternoon tea, as recommended by a friend, and to be honest I was not expecting too much.
But be advised from the minute I have set my foot in this superb hotel I was treated as a royal.
Genuine and warm welcome from the main entrance, greeted with some lovely smiles which made me feel welcomed and desired for this location.
Then heading to the skybar the wonderful experience just started to get even better.
Me and my friends were very well looked after by your staff, from the minute we made our selection of teas until the cocktails we have enjoyed until last drop.
Mind me saying I had many experiences regarding afternoon teas, but this one really stood up to the maximum of a high standard anyone could desire.
All the items were deliciously addictive and the flavours were just making this experience unforgettable.
I was told that the afternoon teas here are better than the ones served in the Ritz...guess what... better is not even the term to compare, as it is unique and that thanks to mostly of the way it is complimented by the genuine attention offered, not overbearing, just proper, as well as if any situation occurs feedback can be provided straight away without causing any further issues.
Top class service and staff, which I can tell this is the main asset any hospitality venue would want, and definitely will
book more often and try also other services. Reception ladies were also lovely and very helpful, for any information requested and when booking the taxi.
Highly recommend and the cocktails especially Aurora Borealis was ABSOLUTELY delicious, and addictive not to say it was giving me the feeling that my senses were again witnessing the Nordic Lights.
A perfect 10!!! Bravo !!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andalline
AviatorbyTAG, Front Office Manager at Aviator, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear Andalline

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent afternoon tea experience with us. I am delighted to hear that you had such a lovely experience and that we exceeded your expectations, especially that you were made feel welcomed and were well looked after by all staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We spent Friday afternoon and night here, celebrating my husband's birthday. From the time we arrived to when we left we were so impressed by the friendliness of every member of staff and they went out of their way to make the day a happy one. The room was beautiful, overlooking the airfield and the dinner in the evening was delicious, served by cheerful, attentive waitresses. Probably the best service we have ever had in a hotel and we have visited many!!

Room Tip: Make sure you have a room with a view over the airfield.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 777jess

Dear 777jess,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us. I was delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay, especially that you were well looked after by all staff and these comments have been shared with the team here at Aviator.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Kindest regards