“Worst food in Fareham and Rude staff”

Ken's Fried Chicken
Ranked #153 of 178 Restaurants in Fareham
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Ordered from here via Just Eat.... Food arrived. It was missing the pizza. Phoned the restaurant and they said they couldn't deliver it as their pizza oven was broken (no attempt to phone me before delivering)..... I asked them if I could order an alternative and he said no. I asked for a refund and he said no. He was rude and laughed. When I asked why they couldn't deliver an alternative he said 'because then I have to pay my drivers'..... The rest of the food: we were missing the dips which we paid extra for. The chicken in the chicken burger was raw in the middle. The bun in the chicken burger was rock solid it was so stale. We ordered a kebab too.... This was swimming in fat and Greece. The pitta bread had mould growing on it. The whole order was an absolute disgrace and I'm surprised the place is still open needless to say, we will not be using this place ever again, and I will make sure I let everyone I know, know how disgusting this place is and how vile the staff are.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I have ordered for delivery a few times now either for fried chicken or for a kebab, as my partner likes a kebab. On each occasion I have ordered online through Just Eat. The menu on the website is easy to follow and ordering is straight forward. The service is efficient and the food has been delivered on time. The driver delivering the food is always polite and professional. The food itself is also not bad and my partner and I have enjoyed our meals. We will definitely order from Ken's again.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Just ordered on delivery and paid £13.08. I ordered 2 chicken pieces which were pinky (as seen in the photo) so of course I didn’t eat it! However, I ordered some cheesy chips that were soggy and quite clearly... very stingy on there cheese. In the matter of fact, I love my cheese so I was pretty gutted. Lastly, my partner ordered a chicken burger which he said it was hard and chewy. Also, the chicken only covered 2/3 of the burger so he wasn’t impressed.

Honestly, I would not recommend this place at all.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered a family mega bucket meal for 4 it got here we started to eat it the chicken was so dry that it sounded like I was tapping a table when I tapped my nail against it phoned up the shop to explain and the man on the phone was very polite untill he handed the phone to the manager which was very rude to us and getting very loud over the phone and raising his voice don't think we will be ordering from there again even though it is normally nice and we normally enjoy the meal

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Chickens over cooked - chips are just soggy. It’s disgusting and I most definitely won’t be eating from here again!

1  Thank Kjdallimore