“An easy meal after working in the hospice shop today.”

Riverside Fish & Chips
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Lawford
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I parked in their car park, it was quite busy inside. I gave my order of a large cod and a small chips, they didn't have large but did have medium-thank goodness they didn't because the medium was very generous and perfect for me to share with my elderly mother paid for it £6.10, took my receipt with the order number on and took a seat. Within 5 mins my number was called and I was off home.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Very efficient friendly service
Special rate for over 60s
Best fish and chips and tasty .easy parking

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

So even when you ring up and place an order for a certain time it’s still neatly 25 mins late! After being told to come and get it as it will be ready in 15!
Absolute joke!!
Most of the staff were polite but some extent my rude.
To top it off the food was rather soggy and slimey
Won’t be eating here again after several awful experiences.

3  Thank Charlie W
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

When visiting the area and looking for quality fish & chips, Riverside take away never disappoints. The food is well presented in individual boxes, this time we ordered in advance for ten hungry people by phone.

Being located on an industrial estate, car parking in the evening is not an issue.

We will definately visit again!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

After yet another very long wait for our order - Terrible tiny portions worse than ever, hardly any chips - cold with loads of scraps. Cod half the width of normal cod fillets ( but batter was nice and crispy.) Greasy battered sausage. Chicken nuggets some (1/4) so small not worth eating.
Shame, nice tasty food but potatoes are cheap so why so few chips ? Cod looks like it has been halved down the middle ??? All in all best avoided, safer to travel for a better meal .

3  Thank bashypup