“All you can eat dinner ”

Sam Moi Oriental Noodle Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 114 Restaurants in Felixstowe
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went as away on business with a colleague,
Food was Lovely hot and fresh ,
I advised him I was a vegetarian and this was not a problem,
Menu was a mixture of fixed starters
Which he changed mine to veg options,
We waited awhile but it was Friday night and busy ,
We didn’t mind as we were not in a hurry ,
My overall thoughts are
Good food friendly service at a reasonable price
Give it a visit if in area

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went for a family meal yesterday evening.
The service is great and it was a superb meal.
Probably the best Chinese food I’ve ever eaten. Everything was freshly prepared, the rice was fluffy and cooked perfectly, not the mush you quite often get with Chinese cuisine.
Each dish was served individually and was well presented.
Overall I thoroughly recommend this restaurant. Well done.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

i say i like wprker boy adam good food carry big plate again adam that is all okag thank you goodbye

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The lunch menu said any main with rice or noodles from £5. We ordered two starters one a soup, and two main rice dishes. The starters came : Chicken soup, was some pieces of chicken breast in a rather dubious stock, with some separately cooked vegetables added. 3 or 4 components thrown together before serving.

A few minutes after the dishes were removed the waiter returned to say sorry but no rice was "ready" would we accept noodles? We didn't really have much choice. He said the main would be really quick now. It wasn't quick at all. In fact I would be surprised if they had started cooking it at that point. Two mains arrived together and to my surprise they were both good. the beet red curry was perfectly blended and flavoursome mild curry. The prawn dish which he had told my mother was not hot contained small strong peppers , but the waiter pointed these out. when he served the meal. The prawns were perfectly cooked. The noodles where good. Pity about the slow service (we were two of four customers). Would I return yes - but I'd forget the starter. The chef appeared to be english but she knew the oriental ways from what we saw.

Restaurant decor and facilities low end. Not somewhere to take anyone you want to impress.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Just had egg fried rice and chicken curry for the lunchtime special at a price of £5.40 its a good lunch option while in town, next time will try the takeaway.