“Great breakfasts!”

Ruby's Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 114 Restaurants in Felixstowe
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our cafe serves a full menu including breakfast, lunch, seasonal specials. Waitress service,card machine and alcohol license. Child friendly with high chairs and baby changing available. We have ample seating in the front and back of the cafe with a terrace area open during the warmer months. Now offering private dining or private functions.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great all day breakfasts cooked the Traditional way..lovely. Good menu, good service and you may get lucky with a sea glimpse table.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We visited Ruby’s Kitchen on Monday when we arrived in Felixstowe hungry. The staff were lovely and very welcoming. Plenty of food on offer and very reasonable prices. Food was delicious!! I didn’t have the cakes but they look so yummy and were massive slices for only £3!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Tasty food, friendly staff and gorgeous view. Breakfast sausages were very yummy. Were happy to accommodate my three year old too.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Having been told how good the sandwiches and cakes were I decided to give this cafe a try with a friend. I was amazed by the portion sizes and the sandwiches I had with a Latte (Ham and Pickle) were very tasty. I then fancied some cake so I tried a slice of chocolate cake which was heaven.

I will definitely come back one day in the future. :)

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Rubys were kind enough to host a party for 24 of us for afternoon tea. As always the staff were outstanding and nothing was too much trouble. Many thanks X