“Lovely fish and chips”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hot and tasty fish and chips. Good service. Was nice to sit in as the weather wasn't great. Lots of other options if you don't fancy fish and chips but glad we did !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We popped in to the fish dish just by chance. We were walking along the sea front and saw the restaurant from the pier and wandered in.
They were quite busy as it was lunchtime but we were seen to quickly by a very polite young lady, and she sat the 4 of us down in a lovely spot overlooking the pier and the sea.

The food order was taking quickly and we didn't have to wait that long for the food to come out either. When it did come out the portion sizes were a good decent size and tasted everything tasted amazing.

Would highly recommend this restaurant. And we shall be coming back the next time we visit felixstowe.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived about 14:05. Was greeted by stairs everywhere. Up and down! Being disabled was not looking forward to negotiation them. Was greeted by a very pleasent gentleman who asked if it was a table for two? Yes is the answer... Next words out of his mouth were 'would you like to use the wheelchair access?' even though I am on crutches... This as a start puts my value on the quality of the establishment.
Went to plaice order (see what I did there!). The drinks came in good time.
Jazz music being played. Reasonable level
Food arrived in a timely manner, was damn hot..... Nice amount of food on the plate.
Service was excellent.
Staff attitude was excellent
Great meal

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

A bunch of us called in this evening and ordered fish & chips etc and halloumi & chips! We Was advised they had no halloumi to which we had a moan to say what else do you offer for vegetarians? Young rude lad replied nothing! We dont offer vegetarian food and cook in BEEF DRIPPING!! One very unhappy member in our group who went without, however it goes with out saying the rest of our group
Will NOT be returning! Maybe you should also teach the lad lad serving some customer service etiquette!

1  Thank Gaymjanc
Reviewed 29 April 2018

This was a surreal experience!
I took my wife and two of her friends to this restaurant and we ordered 2 fish and chips and a very mediocre salad (£13). My wife asked for another plate so we could share, the owner delivered the food and told me it would cost £2.50 for the extra plate as they "don't allow sharing", I laughed as I thought he was joking, evidently he wasn't, when I went to pay the bill it was actually on there! I said I wouldn't pay it and he said he was going to call the police! He became increasingly aggressive and came from behind his counter to point his finger in my face and tell me I had had excellent service and I deserved to pay it. I pointed out the pile of Trip Advisor cards on his counter and duly took one, his words were "I don't give a s**t about Trip Advisor it's rubbish", the irony is quite amusing! There are plenty of other GOOD restaurants in Felixstowe so I suggest you enjoy them rather than the rude people and over-priced food from this "restaurant".

2  Thank Ju Yun Y