“Great restaurant!”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

In a quiet street we found this restaurant. We were the only guests. But the restaurant deserves a great public. The mother of the owner explained every dish. She had a heart for the traditional Greek cuisine. Really inspiring. The dish I enjoyed was lamb from the oven. A simple but very tastfull dish. Excellent cooked!But the dessert was really a surprise. It was made of almond flower, honey, cream and Cinnamon. Really great. A place tot visit!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I you take the trouble to seek out this restaurant you won't be disappointed, on a side road behind the police station on the front strip is this wonderful older style taverna, all the food is home cooked to a very high standard, served by the son of the chef.
The prices are surprisingly inexpensive considering the standard of the food ( 3 courses less than 12 Euro)
The set menus from which you can choose a starter main and desert are excellent and I would heartily recommend a visit 5star

1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Highly recommended! Very delicious food, fair&not expencive prices, amazing service, kind people serving. It's a family business, mother Ecatherini is cooking and her son is serving. They are very courtesy and me and my friend had a very good time! We went twice for dinner at this taverna. Thank you!

1  Thank svcretu
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Mamma takes the order, cooks it and serves it. Son serves the drinks. Tasty and well-prepared food of generous portions. There can be some noise from 'wild' children playing in the street.

1  Thank RegainYouth
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

On the way back from the beach we came by Sokaki. At first I wasn't convinced as the restaurant was completely empty and the menu looked a bit "worn off"

I was so wrong...after a few moments the lovely owner came down from her apartment and took our orders and looked after ourselves so well. We went for a mixed starters platter, obligatory Greek salad and for the pork in the oven. My personal favorite dish of the entire holiday.

Slow cooked in the oven for hours with nothing more then olive oil, water and herbs. The meat was of such delicious consistency...amazing. It was so great I nearly ignored the sweet dessert we got too.

All in all great personal service, combined with outstanding food quality and at an unbeatable price !

2  Thank royaldutch_84