All reviews bowling alley kings court direct access to the pool swimming pool private shack smoke house guest relation executive mr santosh small gym game zone paan family suite excellent hospitality place to stay the ground floor rooms nice ambience will visit again
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We went for the lunch there.. Very beautiful place and nice restaurant with excellent service ..We went many times to Pramod resorts restaurant with our family and friends.. Food is really excellent and delicious .. Whatever you can order this is a multicuisine as per you like to have.. Excellent staffs behaviour.. We recommend others..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Pramod Convention & Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for rating Pramod Convention & Beach Resort, Puri!

It is indeed a pleasure to read about your excellent holiday with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed all the facilities the resort has to offer, with our associates delighting you.

We have shared your feedback with the entire team.

The feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the resort with fond memories.

We believe in value additions, consistent efforts and organic growth which will lead to become one of the most coveted resorts in Puri.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This was one of my best experience at Puri this time, This was my first visit to this property and I have found one of best property to chose in Puri., Great experience, wonderful people with great attitude to delight customer, Very Good Room and Room service, Good meeting room and bets of food they served to my team.
we are delighted to be here and look forward to meet such people again and again.
My permanent place for stay and meeting cna be Pramod if we are in and around Puri.

I congratulate management of Pramod to train their team in such a nice way that they were feeling delighted to serve us to our delight. God bless them all.

Regards

JP Pathak
AVP- Sales

JB Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Mumbai

Room Tip: Approach, location and amenities all are wonderful,
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Pramod Convention & Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The stay, conference facility and the hospitality was excellent. The hotel took good hospitality care of my team. A good experience overall. The food was also good.

Breakfast spread was good too. A good venue for staya nd corporate meeting

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Great Ambience, comfortable rooms with modern amenities, professional service. Overall it's a great place to stay. Highly recommended and personally I found it to be one of the best places to stay in Puri.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for 2 nights.... Very well located near to beach.... Had a warm welcome and quick check in.... Property is very good staffs are well behaving and polite.... They answer all our queries and also help us to book cab also.... Breakfast is so good... Especially channa batura.... They also have a private beach shelter where they provide tea and snacks... Its really nice way to enjoy the beach

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Pramod Convention & Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018