“Awesome trip with my granddaughter”

Wild Zipline Safari
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy the Wilds from an aerial perspective! Led by two professionally trained guides, this 2 1/2 hour zipline safari tour consists of 10 ziplines and a rappel built on a series of observation platforms overlooking various rare and endangered animal species that enjoy the rolling hills and open range at the Wilds. You'll zip along a network of cables, through the trees, over the animal watering holes, lakes, and pastures, finally landing alongside the lake. This tour is designed to excite anyone with the love for wildlife and a bit of adventure. Don't miss this incredible, first of its kind, outdoor experience during your visit to the Wilds! Make your reservation today.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Last year it was my grandson, this year, my granddaughter... booth fantastic. Jason & M J were great and treated my granddaughter beautifully, with none of the usual talking down to her because she's 10. She's very bright & athletic, so they used that to help her enjoy her time zipping about. HEY, she wants to go again <laughing> -a good measure of her enjoyment. I seriously recommend a zip lining through The Wilds for great family fun... plan to bring all three of them along with their parents as granny in three years.

1  Thank ryrowe
in 19 reviews
"zips"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

This was our second experience on the zip line at The Wilds. Both times we had a great time and wonderful guides. April, Jason and Jackie were knowledgeable, entertaining and ensured safety at all times. The course gives a nice view of The Wilds.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

My 13-year-old daughter, and I participated in the Wild Zipline Safari Overlook Tour. This was my first time zip lining, so I was a bit nervous. Our guides, Nick and Eric, were excellent. They were professional, knowledgeable, and great at calming my nerves. My daughter and I had a great "girls day out", and I look forward to going back next summer for the longer tour.

1  Thank lynettecox1
Reviewed 19 October 2017

It was my first time ziplining, and after an initial few seconds of doubt and some encouragement from one of the guides, Sadie, I was off! By the end I was already planning my next ziplining adventure. Jake, the other guide, was very informative, and the two guides together made it the perfect, fun experience. Seeing the animals from this vantage point was unique and so worth it. It was GREAT!