Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
US$69
View deal
Expedia
FindHotel
All reviews front desk place to stay coffee maker pleasant stay jody housekeeper carpet rates ohio
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We stayed here 3 nights and everything went Perfect. The front desk was so very nice and gave us a great room on the lower floor and close to the office. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. This is one of our better experiences staying at the Red Roof Inn. Close to Everything and Walking Distance!

Room tip: Lower level near office
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Accordia
Kurtiss K, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us a review about your stay. I am glad to hear that everything was perfect for your three nights. I hope you were able to experience some of the great restaurants in the area during your stay. I hope you were able to take advantage of our Redicard Rewards program as well. We look forward to seeing you again if your travels bring you through Canton Oh again.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

I stayed the first time for the bargain price. I keep returning because my room is always clean. Basics are enough. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Not my first stay and definitely not my last.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mobiledr

Thank you for the nice review of our property. We always love to hear when one of our guests stay was what they wanted. I'm happy to hear that you had an excellent experience with our staff. I will be sharing your experience with them as well. Since its not your first or last stay, I hope you are taking advantage of our Redicard Rewards program which can help you earn free nights as well as other perks as well. We looking forward to seeing you during your next stay here in Canton OH.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel from June 2nd to June 18th. In the beginning it was good. I had just recently loss my house to a fire and the Red Roof Inn was the cheapest and closest place to my job.
I had a friend with me so they gave me a room with two beds. First mistake.....they assumed that my friend was staying. Second mistake.....they let my friend use an employees discount, I couldn’t tell you his real name to save my life, but he goes by DomMo. Very good guy by the way! My friend did all the talking and had not one dime on the stay. Third mistake......my room never got cleaned, straighten up, not clean. I would’ve stayed longer if I wasn’t told by Susanne and I quote “ you been in that room too long, you’re wearing out your welcome” REALLY? What my money was no good? I only slept, ate, and went to work. I got charged for a safe I never asked for or used. No amenities to enjoy!!!! There’s a housekeeper that works there with color hair and all she does is walk around with an attitude all day like she has nothing to do.

So on My last stay (next morning), I got up a few minutes after checkout and got in the shower.
I got not one call, just some male housekeeper that walks in without notice. I thought if you put your privacy notice in the door, you were left alone?

There is no excuse for the attitudes or treatment I received in my last few days there. My pricing was changing to different pricing every other day. Susanne had the nerve to come at me real nasty to tell me I couldn’t use the family and friends discount anymore..........I told her “I’m the one that told you the voucher had an expiration and that I didn’t want to use it anymore because I wasn’t getting points under it”
I called the points information line and the dispatcher told me that I was lied to.

I never got nasty with anyone and for me to be treated like that, the whole staff needs to take communication and customer service skills classes.

I hope that they won’t get mad at this review and take it as a bash them out, but a learning experience. Not all people are as nice as me when treated wrong.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Felicia1113
Kurtiss K, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize for the poor service you encountered during your stay with us. These types of action are unacceptable and will be discussed with our staff immediately. Just wanted to let you know that we did remove the safe fee the day you checked out so we did remove this for you since you did not use it. I assure you that this will never happen again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. To discuss any other issues or if you have any other questions, please contact me at i0019@redroof.com. We hope we have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience at our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

The room is just what we needed it was cheap and clean. The two staff members we interacted with were both friendly. The room had no frills which is expected for this price but we weren't looking for that anyway. We stayed for four nights and had no problems.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kurtiss K, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Hey there Sarah! Thank you so very much for taking the time to post some positive feedback about your stay at our location here in Canton. I am pleased to her great things about our staff and that there were no problems. If you haven't heard about our Redicard program, stop in so we can get you signed up and you can start earning free nights with us! We here at the Redroof Inn await your return and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at here on many occasions for a night or two. This was our first extended stay as we stayed 5 nights. We enjoy it here because of location, pet friendly policy, friendly staff, and rate value..

This trip our 1sr floor request was met and the room was clean and fresh as always. The staff was friendly and met our interactions with professional customer service and a friendly smile.

The only down side is there is no onsite laundry. We had not needed in in prior trips so I was surprised to learn they did not offer it when I inquired this time.

Overall still a great place to stay for value. We will be back.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank oLori_77
Kurtiss K, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of your room as well as the friendly staff. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize that we were not able to accommodate you with a public laundry area. Next time you are in any Red Roof, please take advantage of our rewards program that we offer to all of our guests. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.