“Charming little diner”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Mustard seed cafe is very small and I would suggest calling ahead to make sure they have room for you literally. The place literally holds about 30 people(about). We found this place as a recommendation from google maps. Upon entrance, waitress asked if we had reservations. Of course not, but I asked if we needed them. She said highly recommended but she would try to get us in shortly. We waited about 15 min for a table. I'm glad we waited, fresh bread served while we waited for our dinners. We both ordered hamburgers and fries and they were excellent! If you have time, make a reservation, don't wing it and get turned away!

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Really good burger, maybe the best I've had in a long time. Fries were included and excellent as well. My daughter had a fried green tomato blt. All prices were good for the quality of food and portion size. We will be back again when we visit.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We drove 40 miles to eat here. Was well worth the trip. My husband had the swordfish special and I had porterhouse steak with parsnips and leeks. For dessert we had the carmelized peaches. Excellent!!!
Would definitely come here again.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food, great service and what a great value. Steak and Swordfish plus wine and dessert for under $100.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I got the last available table for two on Mother's Day, and I am so glad I did! There was a special menu that was absolutely delicious, and I could not believe how reasonable the price was. The craft beer selection is amazing, and the atmosphere is hard to beat.