“Best Hot Dogs Around. Orange Sherbet soft serve!”
Review of The Dairy Freeze

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Dairy Freeze
Ranked #17 of 23 Restaurants in Bluffton
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This dairy freeze is by far the best dairy freeze or Dairy Queen anywhere in the lima Findlay area. The hotdogs are fabulous, they look and taste like you just cooked them over the bonfire. They are a nice beefy brown with a crispy hot skin - awesome. The bun is hot and grilled. I am sick and tired of getting a foot-long that looks like and feels like a piece of luke warm string cheese at the other places around. A hotdog should be the color of beef not a yellow brown color I get so many other places. They also have orange sherbet in soft serve which To my knowledge is not available at their competitors. Not to mention you can buy all flavors of Stewarts soda in a bottle. We drive 20 miles out of our way to go to this dairy freeze. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

The menu has changed. Everything is over priced. $1.25 to get some sprinkles on an ice cream cone? They have eliminated small sizes from the menu. The baby cone is too small for our 5 year old, but the regular is enough for 2 of him. Also the slushy machine was broken on our visit. The menu looks tacky with a number of items taped over. With the way you're fleecing people on sprinkles you could probably buy a new menu board.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Typical ice cream stand, more choices than you really need (so hard to pick). A variety of sandwiches. Nice outdoor seating areas, no indoor seating. Folks walk their dogs there & checkerboards for the kids. Nice small town place. Locally owned small business.

1  Thank NMStoryteller
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

On a whim, I pulled in here for a chocolate malt. It looks like it's not open in the winter and perhaps had just opened for the season. It was a chilly day but my chocolate malt was delicious. Very thick. And served with a super wide straw which I loved. There's nothing worse than slurping a thick shake thru a thin straw. Next time I'm in town, I'll be stopping back by. You can only order from outside. There was some outside seating.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

This is our go-to place for ice cream and burgers, as well as celebratory cones after soccer games and piano recitals. Great sweet potato fries and cyclones. Better than the chains. Too bad it has to close for the winter.