“Wonderful food”

Outlaws Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Watford City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 31 May 2018

The food was great. There were 4 of us so we have a wide range of food which was all cooked perfectly. Staff was very friendly. Children are welcome.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Great atmosphere, friendly staff, good beer selection, tasty & moderately priced meals. The three in our party all got steak. 2 flatirons and a sirloin. Cooked and seasoned perfectly, tender. Two of us got the taco soup with ours and was outstanding as was the loaded mashed potatoes. The other guy in the party loaded up on veggies and was very pleased with what was served. Highly recommended place to eat.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I stopped in here and had a great steak in the bar area. Well seasoned and cooked medium rare perfectly. The service was great, even though we were in the bar. Moderately priced. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for a good meal in this tiny, rural town.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I actually ate the bourbon rib eye potato bowl. It looked small but man did it fill me up. Add that to a couple bud Lights and I was ready to go to my motel and sleep.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

This is the 2nd time I have been to Watford City and the 3rd & 4th time eating at Outlaws. The olive butter crusted ribeye and the Idaho chicken sandwich were spot on. And the cheese curds are a must to try (I've had them as a side EVERY time)