Lowest prices for your stay
US$63
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.comUS$63
ZenHotels.com
All reviews the river free mini bar bed was very comfortable business trip great place to stay budget room main room information centre staff were friendly and helpful enjoyable stay fantastic location salad bar a river view room family room steak bistro murray
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

Ordered food at 7:45pm. No arrival of food or explanation of wait. Staff ignored us until I approached Gaming Manager on duty at time that was discussing similar wait time issues with another customer (at 9:15pm). Once engaged with manager the manager simply said they were busy and I quote "we are having a bad day". Well my 9 month pregnant wife and I, who were paid staying guests in your hotel room for the night were having a FAR worse day by this stage... Extremely frustrated, though not AT ANY time did I curse or abuse any staff member, I asked what the manager was going to do about the issue of 'no food arriving'. I was told that he would go and investigate and get back to me. He did not. He simply walked away and never came back. However, 30 minutes later another staff member arrived to tell us that our meal was no longer possible (out of stock). 2 HOURS waiting to be told that we could not have our meal? I was OBVIOUSLY upset, but again, I did not curse or degrade the staff in any way other than raising of volume as she was on other side of table and the rest of the room was quite raucous by this time due to similar issues. Another customer came to me and said that I should not blame her (which I explained to her that I literally just said to the staff member I did NOT blame her personally...). The staff member then walked away without further words. Customer decided to attempt to continue arguing with myself, even though I continued to ask her to leave us alone and that it was none of her business. 1-2 minutes later another young staff member came to say that we were being removed from the Hotel. In SHORT, from my many travels around Australia and other parts of the world, this is without question the single WORST experience I and my wife have EVER experienced in ANY hospitality environment...

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeremy Sweet, Other at Berri Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

We are sorry to hear about your dining experience and have addressed this with staff to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Reviewed 22 February 2021

Nice and clean, big room, handy having the bar and restaurant on side. Pool looked lovely and clean. Very quiet area, close to river, bed comfy, bar fridge was free. Meals were very quick. Staff lovely to talk to

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your fantastic review! We are pleased you enjoyed talking to our staff and the amenities the hotel offer. We hope you were able to make use of the pool too during your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 February 2021

Such a beautiful location but choose which room carefully as they are all different
Staff are friendly including the cleaning staff
They didn't have their full menu available on my last visit but have the others and the steak is awesome if you can get.
The budget rooms are just that budget.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so pleased you found our staff friendly. We do have many rooms to choose from so please don't hesitate to contact us directly to chat to our staff about the different options to best suit your needs.
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back.
Kiara

Reviewed 18 February 2021

Staff were efficient and friendly rooms extremely clean and well maintained will certainly stay again and will recommend it to friends and family The Bistro meals were good value and serviced by friendly efficient staff Dining room lovely and clean good views of the river

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your fantastic review! We are pleased you enjoyed your meals and found the staff efficient. We appreciate you recommending us and look forward to welcoming you back.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 February 2021

Great spot on the river, clean hotel, friendly staff & nice meals. Good location for walking along the river & boating & close to other Riverland towns. Rooms are always clean & it was nice that the air conditioner was already on when we arrived as it was quite a warm day.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeremy Sweet, Other at Berri Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so pleased you found the hotel clean and our staff friendly. It sounds like you had a lovely relaxing time here and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Kind regards.