“Awesome Burgers & Amazing Milkshakes!”
Review of Keddies Takeaway

Keddies Takeaway
Ranked #11 of 17 Restaurants in Yungaburra
Description: Traditional Fish & Chip Shop Menu. We have made our name serving delicious food with a large menu to please everyone!
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We stopped in by chance on the way through and boy was that a lucky call. We had a selection of steak and chicken burgers with drinks. I had a steak burger called 'The Works' and it lived up to its name, real steak in a bun with cheese, bacon, pineapple, salad, beetroot, onions and sauce - its was so stacked it needed a skewer to keep it together. My wife had a chicken burger and it was made with real chicken breast not re-formed meat. The strawberry milkshake was to die for and it was all very reasonably priced. I wish I was more local to use again, and again and again!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Impressed with the quality of the fish and chips, very professional outfit. Courteous service, being run at the time by 3x mature-aged women, so you knew they'd take a pride in their work. Was not disappointed.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

This looks like an average takeaway place in a small town, but the food was great. I had the best fish and chips I have ever eaten here, and my husband had a great Thai fish burger. The fish was Spanish mackerel, which was super-fresh and perfectly cooked, despite being an hour inland. The owner was very friendly and helpful (like almost everyone we encountered in Australia). Most importantly, Keddie's is open during that time between lunch and dinner, when most restaurants are closed, but when hungry travelers need to eat!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We called in for lunch and ordered a hamburger and a small serve of wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli. The hamburger was awesome, the wedges were lovely. We also ordered some lasagne to take home for dinner which was beautiful. We found the owner and staff to be very friendly. Would highly recommend.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Was charged $5 for what can only be described as one of the worst coffees I've had in 6months in australia. If I had known it was going to be direct from a push button coffee machine I would not have bothered ordering it. Paying $5 for the lady to press a button is just criminal.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member