1,535 results
All reviewsferry terminalbuffet breakfastboardwalk restaurantrestaurant stafflagoon poolfree moviessuperior roomthird flooroverlooking the marinasmaller poolamazing poolendota spaiga supermarketthree bedroom apartmentno liftacross the roadnelly bay
Reviewed 25 June 2018

What a fantastic place to stay for our 3 nights on Magnetic Island! Perfect location being just off to the left as soon as we got off the car ferry. Stunning views, amazing pools, friendly and helpful staff, great included breakfast with good included wifi too. Our three bedroom apartment in building 8 was modern, spacious and gorgeous! Even had a full and very functional kitchen. Our beautiful balcony overlooked the lagoon pool through to the marina. Within walking distance of a small supermarket, bakery, coffee shops and restaurants. Underground parking was safe and secure. There is a no party policy which meant that it was nice and quiet, just a bit of traffic noise from about 7am. I’ve done lots of travelling in many countries with my husband and I’d have to say that this is the best place we’ve stayed so far! Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Room Tip: If you have mobility issues you should let them know. Not all of the areas have lifts.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Jacqueline B, Acting General Manager at Peppers Blue On Blue Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Lise660

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for the amazing comments and review - I'll pass it on to the team. Do hope you can join us for another stay soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Cleanliness and service was excellent. Facilities next to nothing....and the service that was provided was excellent nothing to complain about at all....well done to you and your staff.Value for money....view excellent, pool was very inviting but far too cold for my family....meals there were excellent....especially....my family really enjoyed that part also....staff excellent there too only too pleased to help you and provide you with whatever you needed....

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We love hearing that our guests enjoyed their time on Maggie Island with us - thank you for the positive comments. Great to hear you enjoyed the restaurant and service. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent location next to ferry terminal spacious accommodation with lots of options to do. Restaurant on site and many close by. Huge pool if you want to do laps. Rooms overlooking marina with boats trips easy access.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I had a wonderful stay at Peppers Blue hotel. It was a great location and everything was accessible to me and my room was very good. I will definitely will come back and will be recommending it to others.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I went to Magnetic Island's Boardwalk Restaurant for my Mum's birthday. The place has a beautiful set up and is wonderfully decorated. When we sat down we were immediately served water, but were only allowed to get refills from the staff when they come around with a water jug, it seemed I wasn't allowed to have anymore water than my one glass but other people on my table were. We ordered the rib eye steak and the seafood tower with a garlic bread starter. The garlic bread was very dry and could've used some olive oil or something to make it easier to eat. The steak was nice, but I expected more for the price as it tasted the same as I make it at home but without any seasoning. The seafood tower for two was also nice, but again nothing special. Overall, there wasn't anything outstanding about the dishes apart from the price. It was not the best dinner we have had, but not the worst. I probably wouldn't go again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Jacqueline B, Acting General Manager at Peppers Blue On Blue Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Beth L

Thank you for the feedback on your experience in the restaurant. Great to hear you enjoyed the restaurant set up and the decor.

I'll pass your comments on those particular dinner specials to the chef. The steak special and seafood tower special have proven very popular but we always have room for improvement. And I appreciate the constructive comments on the service - I'll follow up with the team - many thanks.

I hope you'll consider coming back again some time in the future.