“Trip of a lifetime”
Review of See Lanka Travels

See Lanka Travels
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Waikkal
More attraction details
Owner description: SeeLanka Travels is a familyrun Professional Travel agent. We offer tailor made tours & Ready made tours as well. We are ready to show our customers the real sri lanka with its real beauty ! Get ready to experience Sri Lanka with See Lanka !
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I can only express my admiration to young Nipon and his friends and family, they offer an experience that dreams are made of in a country of amazing sights, sounds and smells
5 star rating should be 10.

All reviews
"spice garden"
"water monitors"
"pineapple plantation"
in 4 reviews
"nothing is too much trouble"
"tooth temple"
in 4 reviews
"answered all our questions"
"in advance"
"great guide"
"worth every penny"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Used SeeLanka tours last year for all our trips over our 2 week stay . From booking to after our tours the service we received was absolutely first class. Would really recommend the overnight stay along with all their other tours. They truly treat you like a family member and provide a service only themselves would like to receive .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have so many memories with Raj. He is the perfekt guide and nothing is impossible!
Pineappleplantation, teafactory and plantation, rubberplantation, elephantnurseries, turtelfarm, fishmarket, Old town Galle, bothanical garden, buddhist temples, boattrip on the river and of course Canal Garden!
Hope to come back some day....

Agneta and Bosse

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We enjoyed 4 fantastic trips organised by Nipun at See Lanka Travels. Tour guides Raj and Patrick were so knowledgeable and extremely friendly.

We did the Negombo city tour with Nipun which was excellent. We also visited the elephant orphanage in Pinnawalla and visited a herbal and spice plantation and a tea factory. We also visited Galle and went to Sigiriya Rock and Dambulla Rock Temple. All trips were amazing, we saw so much! There was 6 of us and we all had an amazing time.

Everyone was so hospitable and friendly, they couldn’t do any more for us. We learned so much from the tour guides.

The trips were an amazing value and included lunch too.

We also had a birthday while we were in Sri Lanka and Nipun arranged Tuk Tuk’s and booked a restaurant for us.

Thank you for making us feel so welcome in Sri Lanka.

1  Thank Catherine A
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

My wife I recently visited Sri Lanka with our 3 year old. We stayed at the Dolphin Resort. Before we arrived my wife a carried out lots of research into trips and told me that See Lanka were the people to go with and like most things she was right!
We booked the day trip tobgetvis started unfortunately I became sick and ended up in hospital for a few days (chest infections nothing to do with Sri Lanka) and has to cancel last minute. Raj the owner texted my wife wishing me all the best and told her not to worry.
I got our a few days later mostly fixed but we couldn't do the trips we had planned. I caught up with Raj sin on the beech (blue polo shirt) and the first thing he asked was if I was better. He late checked on my wife which I thought was a nice touch.We contacted Raj and arranged a day trip to see the elephants and temple at Kandy, what a great day, long but great Raj and his driver couldn't have been better, Raj answered all our questions and pointed out things on the way. We rode an elephant which my little girl loved, Raj then took us to the sanctuary where my daughter got to feed a baby elephant, there are only a few tickets for this a day so book a day in advance.
We saw the elephants go in the river while having drinks it was an amazing morning that my daughter tells everyone about.
On route to the Kandy my daughter asked about the pink bananas the next thing Raj had the driver stop at a fruit stall and bought us all pink bananas to try as well as lots of other fresh fruit all of which tasted amazing!
We stopped at a herb garden and were given a talk and a massage before heading for lunch at a local hotel. We then went to see the temple at Kandy which was very cool. Raj gave a very in depth tour and answered all our questions.(you don't wear shoes in the temple so go to the toilet before you go, Raj told us this and mentioned the toilets in bare feet isn't such a good idea!)
After the temple we went to the tea factory then drove back to the hotel. We started at 6am and got back about 7pm.
The vehicle was comfortable and we felt safe with the driver, the drive itself was an experience!
One of the best things about See Lanka is that Raj doesn't take payment until after the trip. This meant that we didn't loose money for cancelling when I was sick. We paid the bill in full plus tip.
We are going back and will be using See Lanka again, they are a friendly professional family run company and we got a much better trip that cost less than the trips that were offered by our tour operator (Virgin).
Thank you Raj for looking after us and see you next year for not
e trips!!