See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay at this motel. Price was excellent and quality very good. Very quiet room was so nice. The desk receptionist was super friendly. Only thing I can say that needs improvement is the WiFi is a little weak. For the price this was a great deal.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank cowboy1881
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Traveling as a single woman with precious cargo in my vehicle, I found that the location across from the police station, the comfortable bed and the price was perfect for me. The rooms are not fancy and look as if they were used frequently during the last oil boom, yet my room was clean and most of all quiet, with a very comfortable bed.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank PattiCakes28
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Cheap place to sleep when you are the road. It is close to I 94 and near places to eat. Do not plan on eating breakfast here but there are places to eat near by. You are going to get what you pay for. It was adequate.

Room Tip: Make sure no one else has slept on the current sheets!!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We paid 31.50 a night we got what we paid for, however it was a Rodeway Inn and I feel they have a standard and this location did not achieve the standard of this brand.
There is no elevators which is important to know if you require them you must call in advance.
There is not enough power to accommodate a Cpap machine.
The rooms were disgusting. We had two and both of them were dirty. We pulled down sheets and they were clean and could tell they bleach them. There was trash behind anything not attached to the wall. Wrappers of every kind. The bathroom had been remodeled but looked like it was not cleaned. We had shampoo and towels but floor was dirty in the corners. We travel a lot and enjoy Rodeway because of cost and cleanliness, this is not a typical Rodeway. It also looks like they rigged curtains for the outside to be able to see in, we had to use clips and coat hanger to keep curtains shut.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Live2believe
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I had stayed at the Rodeway Inn in Dickinson, N. D. back in June and was not impressed at all. I decided since was in the area again I would give it one more try. I found out that they are under new management and the room was a lot cleaner. It was nice to have coffee and juice the next morning. Overall, it was a great stay with nice, comfortable beds, quiet, and a great stay.

Room Tip: If you want a good value, stay at the Rodeway Inn. Good price and comfortable rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo