All reviewsroom was cleanpool slidetheodore roosevelt national parkawesome hotelnice place to staycomplimentary breakfastdefinitely stay here againinterstateoccupancyrewardwestgas
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I took my family on a trip to Western ND so I booked a points reward room. I called the attendant before our late arrival if we could upgrade or get a rollaway. On our arrival they gave us a large suite. It worked perfectly for our family.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
DICND, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dickinson, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Good afternoon Bingtap,

I would like to thank you for staying with us. The feedback about the hotel helps us in all of our day to day operations,trying to bring the best experience to the guest possible. Thank you so much for the review and hopefully we can see you again soon!

GM

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Nice hotel with an indoor water slide for all ages.
Unfortunately, the staff seemed indifferent and were not much help with my questions about nearby Theodore Roosevelt National Park, which is 37 miles or 30-minutes away.
The Reservationist kept us waiting while she was talking to another employee.
This was a Sunday night so the hotel was quiet. It is easy-on easy off I-94.
There are several restaurants nearby along with gas, so travelers needs are covered.
This is a three-story building with interior corridors and elevators to the upper floors. Parking is easy, too. Since the building faces west, the eastside parking around the back, close behind the building is shady.
A unique thing about certain second and third floor rooms: 211 & 311, 213 & 313, 215 & 315 is that these rooms are interior and their 'windows' are right next to the 3-story pool slide. This could be fun, or it could be a noise factor.
There is a guest laundry and free-secure Wi-Fi, and good lighting in the bath. Enough outlets too, except that they are inconveniently placed.

Room Tip: East facing rooms will have freeway noise.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
DICND, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dickinson, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Good afternoon Viollette54,

Thank you so much for the review about the property. I would like to apologize about the front desk associates not knowing about Theodore Roosevelt National Park. I have done training with the front desk about the area. I hope we get to see you again soon.

Lane, L

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel and the staff was great. Breakfast was pretty good and the coffee they serve is as good as I have in a hotel. Rooms were clean and the beds are very comfortable. Liked that they allowed dogs there. Forgot how much they charged for our dog.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
DICND, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dickinson, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Hi Brady,

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding the hotel. I will be sharing with the staff this morning. I am so glad you and your family including furry friends enjoyed the stay at the hotel. We look forward to having you guys again soon.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

great place to stay friendly people good service I would recommend staying here the rooms were clean comfy breakfast was great and staff very friendly I would definitely stay here again and would bring friends and family as well

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We’ve stopped here several times on our way west, but what a nice surprise with the renovation. Beautifully appointed rooms and lobby. Comfortable beds for a good night sleep. Extensive complimentary breakfast. Very polite and friendly staff.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
DICND, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dickinson, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017