All reviews great hotel visiting theodore roosevelt national park hotel staff the breakfast area room was clean stay there again recommend staying here fitness center king suite pull out couch minute drive north unit recommend this hotel few months complimentary breakfast oatmeal the staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed 11 August 2018

this place exceeded my expectations. I've not stayed at Hampton Suites before. I had a long hot day and I got a good room with a comfortable bed. one of my main requirements is a quiet air conditioner. I like a cool (mid 60s) room that is quiet and I got that. the staff also helped with good places to eat.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Jasmine S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dickinson, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you Gary for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us. Also I'm glad to see our staff was very helpful to you. We try to give every guest a 100% experience when they stay with us. Your scores a fantastic way to show the level we strive to reach for each guest. Again, thank you for your time and we hope to see you back.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped here to sleep on a cross country road trip. Totally met our expectations, hotel staff friendly, etc.

Minor inconvenience beyond hotel’s control was that electricity had to be turned off at 7am (owing to a drunk driver hitting an electric box) and hotel staff handled it well given the circumstances.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to give every guest a 100% experience when they stay with us. Your scores a fantastic way to show the level we strive to reach for each guest. Again, thank you for your time and we hope to see you back. Safe travels.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

We enjoyed everyday of our visit at this hotel. Every employee we encountered was helpful. We received everything we expected of our stay and are grateful for all the information about local areas to visit we received from employees.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jasmine S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dickinson, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us. Also i'm glad to see our staff was very helpful to you. We try to give every guest a 100% experience when they stay with us. Your scores a fantastic way to show the level we strive to reach for each guest. Again, thank you for your time and we hope to see you back.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

The rooms are huge and clean. The bed was comfortable. The price was reasonable and even better when you consider the great complimentary breakfast. If you consider that a breakfast like this would cost at least $10, the total cost of the stay was really more like a budget hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jasmine S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dickinson, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad to see you enjoyed and appreciated the stay with us. I did see your comment about breakfast. Is there anything in particular that we could improve on? Guest feedback is the best way to help us improve in our service and property. We are always trying our best to provide each guest with a 100% positive experience. Again, thank you so much for the survey. We hope to see you back in the future.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped for the night at the Hampton Inn. Great location just off the interstate. Easy to find. Some good eating places close by. Room was clean and quiet. Check in was quick. Breakfast bar was okay. Would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey. I'm glad to see you enjoyed and appreciated the stay with us.Guest feedback is the best way to help us improve in our service and property. We are always trying our best to provide each guest with a 100% positive experience. Again, thank you so much for the survey. We hope to see you back in the future.