All reviews soup cookies window seat front desk rooms were very clean waffles biscuits gravy theodore roosevelt national park north dakota nice place to stay would stay here again stayed nights hot breakfast the room was nice a great stay coffee maker nice breakfast
Reviewed 19 July 2018

I knew this would be bad based on finally finding the tv remote under the bed, I then found a BIG (one foot in diameter) stain on the sheet. I called in the desk clerk right away, and she very apologetically put new sheets on the bed. I had to wonder about the cleanliness of the room if the maids were willing to use that sheet. Next morning, the desk clerk was also the food preparer for breakfast, and she was sullen at best. I had to ask three times for the food to be replenished before giving up. Would not recommend thus place.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
GMDickinson M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dickinson, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Naalehuretiree,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, both on TripAdvisor and through your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham follow-up survey. It was my sincere pleasure to speak with you on the phone on 7/9, regarding your stay this past weekend. Again, I deeply regret that you/your group did not reach out to our staff or myself regarding issues with your room, or any other dissatisfaction you may have experienced.. I assure you that your feedback is the only mention of issues with cleanliness, that we received over this past weekend. We take great pride in providing the highest level of customer service, as well as promptly resolving any guest concerns in the rare instance where they do occur.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Dante was helpful via phone and at desk to facilitate booking at the online rate, although had difficulty recommending place to eat. Very clean, comfortable and appointed room...hot water right away in shower and good mattress/pilllows. Pool small and water luke warm, so not too refreshing but ok. Good selection at breakfast, but coffee had burnt taste. Able to fill our water bottles from ice water dispenser by front desk. The few criticisms we had are small picky things, compared to a great price for a very nice stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Christine K,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback from your recent stay with us! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your room as well as all of the other amenities the hotel has to offer. Dante will be overjoyed to receive such positive feedback on his job performance during your stay. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed our stay-over sweets made and personalized from our housekeepers. I am looking forward to reading this review at our next staff meeting and thank you again for staying at our facility.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stayed here 2 nights to visit Theodore Roosevelt National Park. The room was nice and clean. The pool was indoors and felt great to use. The breakfast left a little to be desired. We got there at 7 am and one of the coffees was already empty. There were two empty containers I assume were for pastries? The fruit wasn't the best. I base most of my reviews on the quality of the rooms, not the breakfasts.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Chris B,

Thank you for staying with us at the Microtel Inn and Suites By Wyndham in Dickinson, North Dakota. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your room. Thank you for the wonderful feedback from your recent stay with us! I have taken detailed notes on your experience and we will be sharing them at our staff meeting this week. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Julianne and Halea are some very patient and dedicated employees. Our company books dozens of rooms and they manage to keep things organized and meet our needs. Always pleasant and polite. Too bad our other hotels destinations don't have employees like them.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Don P,

Thank you for staying with us at the Microtel Inn and Suites By Wyndham in Dickinson, North Dakota. I appreciate receiving all of your detailed notes and will share them with the team here at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my family were on our way to Bismarck and decided to take a break and we stayed at the Microtel inn Suites in Dickinson and I must say the check in was super fast and easy thanks to Dante he was super helpful and made our day go by smoothly... such a great person to have working front desk. The beds comfortable, the rooms are very clean and the breakfast was lovely whenever we past through Dickinson and decide to stay we will most definitely always stay at the Microtel. VERY GOOD HOTEL :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
GMDickinson M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dickinson, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Tandish 97,

Thank you for staying with us at the Microtel Inn and Suites By Wyndham in Dickinson, North Dakota. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your room. We hope you will visit us again soon to take advantage of all the amenities our hotel has to offer!