See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Nodak Motel is the cheapest in the area, and it fits. The pool was not usable, seeing as it was empty and there was work being done on it I'm guessing? The only usable microwave is in the office, which was closed as soon as we walked out the door after checking in around 10 pm. There was no wifi and none of the three people in our party even got decent phone reception.
On the bright side, the rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. The air conditioning was VERY strong and the mattresses and pillows were reasonably comfortable. This is a good place to visit if you are just looking for a place to sleep overnight while on the road.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2014

OK. If you are looking for the Ritz the Nodak isn't for you. If you are looking for a pet friendly, clean motel, this is a great place. My budget is minimal and I was more then happy. I will stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2014
1  Thank monarche
Reviewed 5 October 2014

Just spent one night here while passing through. It's probably the cheapest motel in the area, for good reason. After checking in, I realized that it was located about 100 yards from a busy railroad crossing- so be ready for loud train horns blaring during the night. I stayed on a cold night and had to use the blankets from both beds because the heat in my room barely worked. Also, time to garbagepick some new chairs because the ones in my room need new upholstery (see attached pic). About the only good thing I can say is that the room was clean. Oh yeah, they give you a free bar of soap, but no shampoo (glad I brought my own). So, if you're really tired and need a clean room, this place is ok- but I probably wouldn't bring my wife here.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2014

This was our second time staying at the NoDak Motel in Dickinson, ND. It's not a bad place for a single night. The rate isn't bad, $60 a night, and the room was very clean. Couldn't access the internet even sitting in the lobby next to the router but it was only one night. The staff is helpful and it was clean, the beds were adequately comfortable. Not a place for an extended stay but good for a decent place off I-94.

Room Tip: ask for the room closest to the office as possible to have the best chance of getting online.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Not much to say. Stopped here for 1 night on a big road trip from Winnipeg to Orange County California in early July 2013.
PROS: - Cheap. Room we got looked recently reno'd and updated. Flat screen TV. Close to major highway. Close to Dairy Barn (a burger and ice cream place my kids really liked.) Friendly staff.
CONS: - website showed an outdoor pool, boy were my 2 sons pissed when the pool was closed ( it has a foot of black water in it with lawn chairs floating in it. Gross). Not the greatest/cleanest area of the city in general. Exterior lacking in general maintenance. Flat screen TV would not swivel to point it toward the bed.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family