All reviews hotel restaurant free breakfast nice room indoor pool hot tub front desk staff stayed one night great place to stay would stay again staff was very friendly elaine lounge wedding conference dakota facility clerk
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We stay one night the room was great, staff was very friendly. Breakfast was good.rhe only bad thing I can say was the clock the room would not change to the right time. The ice maker we're not working. I would stay again if I back on town.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Elaine M, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Grand Dakota Hotel Dickinson, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for staying with us here at the Ramada in Dickinson and for leaving such great feed back. We apologize that you were having such trouble with the clock in your room and with the ice machine. Rest assured we have looked into the problem and fixed the issues. Hope to see you again in the future when traveling through our area.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My husband picked this hotel because it offers “free breakfast.” I’ve seen continental breakfasts nicer than that. And basically all this “free breakfast” entailed was a lousy continental breakfast.

The room itself was great. We’d stay there again but this time we won’t be fooled by their “free breakfast.”

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave us feed back. I sincerely apologize that our breakfast did not meet your expectations. I have shared your comments with our team and will be looking into the issue. So glad to hear the accommodations were great. Looking forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Nice stay overall. Fridge and microwave. AC worked well in the rooms. Clean. Good overall service. Restaurant was nice, food good, variety adequate.

Noisy ice making machine could be heard through at all sorts of hours. Conference room was a bit warm. Chairs were hard to sit in for hours; uncomfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Elaine M, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Grand Dakota Hotel Dickinson, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm so glad to hear you found your room comfortable and enjoy some of our complimentary amenities that we have to offer. I do apologize for the for some of the issues you experienced during your stay and I have addressed your concerns with our team. We do appreciate your business and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again. Regards, Elaine

Reviewed 5 June 2018

There for a wedding and they charged extra for the alcoholic beverages in the hall verses the bar. Ones things where clarified there were no problems but get there was quite stressful for the family. So if planning an event stand your ground don't let them get the best of you. The rooms were very nice and clean and the staff was very helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Kathy,
Thank you for staying at the Ramada Grand Dakota Hotel and for taking the time to send your review. I apologize for the miscommunication regarding bar prices, but it is a standard that Happy Hour is not offered for special events. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay overall. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again. Regards, Elaine

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The room and bathroom were spacious enough and most importantly very clean. We were greeted warmly and the checkout was easy as well, decent rooms and overall a great stay. There is ample parking and it is available around the building so we could park just outside our room. There are gas stations and food outlets at walking distance. I was a little disappointed with the breakfast though but that is something I am not keen about. Totally worth the price.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Elaine M, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Grand Dakota Hotel Dickinson, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our location perfect for you need. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again. Regards, Elaine