See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2018

the room was very clean, the check in and check out process was very fast and I loved that they are pet friendly. The pool area was nice and inviting over all we had a great experience and would stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018

The rooms smelled horrible, of old smelly feet. The furniture was disgusting and covered in filth. I wouldn't even touch the chair or put my belongings on it. Whole experience was horrible! The location was quiet, and the service wasnt horrible. The breakfast is pitiful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I have seen some bad reviews for this place and I'm surprised because we didn't experience any of those things. Our rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. I love crisp white linens and lots of pillows. We had two rooms side by side and one of those was a handicap room. That shower/bathroom was huge!! 2 shower heads and a fold down bench. The location was perfect...there are resturaunts and stores in walking distance. Staff was very helpful, especially at breakfast (I didn't know how to work the waffle maker).
We were able to visit multiple beaches while we were there and the price to stay was affordable in my opinion. It sure beat the thousands I would have had to pay if we had stayed beachfront. We look forward to returning again this summer.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2018

This is an older place to stay but is comfortable. Desk personnel are always friendly and welcoming!
Rooms are a bit dated and in need of an upgrade. I checked out before breakfast but was told it was ready if I wanted to enjoy. Very pleasant check-out leaving me with a great start to the day!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dale S, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

We sincerely thank you for your comments and are very glad you had a great stay. Have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We came on a soccer weekend with the team. The smell in rooms was awful. The carpets were filthy. One of our friends had roaches and had to switch rooms. The breakfast was the long bright spot. The beds were very small and uncomfortable. It was the same price as the Marriott next door......

Date of stay: May 2018