“Well worth a visit”

Ranked #99 of 769 Restaurants in Wilmington
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2018

My wife and I tried Niche on a return visit to Wilmington. Located in a shopping center it's easy to miss. But don't. We tried it on a weeknight and the glasses of wine were half-priced. My wife ordered the house chopped salad with Ahi Tuna as her entree (which was HUGE) and she stated delicious. I had the Blue Plate special (which changes weekly). This time it was the chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans. The portion was so huge I had to request a carry out box for dinner the next night. Always a great meal and friendly staff. You can be seated in the restaurant or on their screened porch with a nice breeze. Try it sometime while in Wilmington.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I had a delicious hamburger for lunch and very good service from my waiter Adam. I asked for the hamburger on a salad instead of a bun and that was done with no problem. They have a delish relish that comes with the burger and that really enhances the burger.
I have also ate there for dinner. They have a very good appetizer of a Big Mac Fried Green Tomatoes with shrimp salad on it that is very good and is a large enough serving that I sometimes get it for lunch. For restaurant week I ordered the crab bisque; it was ok but more a soup than a bisque made of a tomato broth rather than a creamy bisque. The fish and chips were good, and they a delicious dessert bar. Wines during the week are half priced.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

She has made the menu more upscale. Tasty, creative entrees leave the kitchen. Staff is friendly. On Tues, Wed & Thurs, a different blue plate special is offered each week.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

This is my husbands favorite place! I love it too!! The food is fresh reasonable and the staff friendly and helpful! Great wine and beer selection too

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Always loved Niche, but was over the top tonight. I had salmon my husband had the pork chops. One of our favorite restaurants in Wilmington. Also, love their sangrias.

Date of visit: January 2018