All reviews carolina beach monkey junction indoor pool jacuzzi tub best westerns hot breakfast yogurt beds were comfortable upon check great place to stay would stay here again nice room very nice hotel nice stay free breakfast ronald bw
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Bathroom had trash on floor and no towels was in room at 445 pm .Housekeeping had not completely clean room 204 and location was lovely just when you travel and get a room you want a shower and relaxation is a must , so overall it didn’t meet that standard.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

The room smell really bad, one of the staff at the front that check us in was very rude,. The only thing I like about this place was the breakfast was pretty good. It was very noisy I didn’t get any sleep because people where making noise all night beating on the walls and on other people’s door, I came here for business and to relax but never again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
HP P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Wilmington/Carolina Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Hi Kayla,

Thank you for providing our hotel with feedback. I am glad that our complimentary hot breakfast was a plus for you. However, I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us overall. I apologize for the service you received at the front desk. It is our main priority that every guest leaves our hotel feeling happy and satisfied with their stay. Please feel free to give me a call directly so that I can properly remedy this situation. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

We had to be moved to another room because our floors were soaked. The second room was even worse with wet floors, walls, and beds. The room and entire second floor had such a bad mold smell. Night manager was excellent to deal with but couldn't help

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HP P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Wilmington/Carolina Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for providing us with feedback on our hotel. I am deeply apologetic that the room was rented to you in that condition. It is our goal to offer our guests a superior stay when they book with us, and I am sorry you did not receive that. Please give me a call at 910-796-0770 to properly remedy this situation. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

The staff was not very welcoming or helpful. The hotel itself was nice but the service left a little to be desired. The best staff was the breakfast crew; they should be promoted to the front desk!!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Velvet C
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel clean and quiet. We stayed there for the Wilmington Boat Show. It was about 15 min away, but we wanted to be in between the boat show and Ft. Fisher so it was perfect. There are plenty of restaurants nearby and an IHOP one business over although they have a small complimentary breakfast if you choose. Housekeeping was friendly and helpful. We had an issue with the on site washing machine and housekeeping staff was awesome at helping us out. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: September 2018