All reviews quick trip would stay again free breakfast frig downtown
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Don’t bring your family here...4 inch long cockroaches, crawling all over the building and in front of the doorway ...blood stained carpet. Stained pillows. Told the front desk the problem and she chuckled and did absolutely nothing. Price was very high considering the filth. Seen a prostitute standing on the corner of the parking lot .... area seemed very eery & sketchy. This is not a hotel/motel you want to welcome your children into... after getting to the hotel and spotting the filth we didn’t spend another minute in the place. We were charged for one night and after I contacted the agency who helped book us we were told we would get a refund after the girl at the desk stated there would be no promises that we would get our refund ....it’s been 2 days and still no refund !! Girl at service desk was very rude and did not care and simply lied to us.... I will not be back with my family . If I could this place would get 0 stars !!! Yuck yuck yuck ...

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2018

if i could select no stars i would - the orange paint in the room is probably the only cheery thing about this place. our room had a non functioning phone, a non functioning microwave, and the best part, cockroaches.... if we were not staying for 1 night, i would have definitely checked out early - just an awful place. not worthy of 1 star. oh yeah .... and in case you are not convinced, we paid $150/night

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The room was clean and true to the internet advertising of what it looked like and what to expect. It is well maintained both exterior and interior. It was a good value for our money. The check in was easy and the check out was hassle free.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 June 2018

As soon as I saw this "motel" I was a bit leary. From the outside, it appears cheap and outdated. Service at the front desk was friendly, but slow. The door to my room locked OK but did not feel secure. The room appeared clean, but was obviously outdated. The bathroom was very small with the toilet being about a foot or less from the shower/bathtub. The shower curtain was too small and you had to constantly hold it in place to keep water off of the floor. The sink and mirror was in a small area outside the bathroom. The bed was comfortable, but the constant noise from the air conditioner going on and off made it difficult to sleep. I woke up an average of once an hour all night. Breakfast also not acceptable. If you want more than cereal/muffins, you will need to eat elsewhere, as I did. My fault for booking here, but the place was definitely not up to my standards. I would not return.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Upon entering, we found a fork and misc coins scattered on the floor. That evening we received 'bites' around our ankles. (could it be fleas?) We called the office and the manager was not in for the weekend, but it is now Wednesday and we've not received a requested return call... Maybe they do not care to know their rooms have bugs?

Date of stay: April 2018