All reviews front desk waffles western carolina university quiet location room was clean very nice place to stay gas station biscuits enjoyed our stay stay there again staff was friendly checking in first floor fridge and microwave short drive wcu mountains
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Checking in on a reservation with Booking.com was a nightmare, because they had not sent the proper information to the hotel. However, Jessica and the rest of the staff were phenomenal! They eased the check-in process and made our stay very enjoyable. The hotel is fairly new and in good shape. The location to Cherokee was perfect! Plenty of good restaurants nearby. Can't say enough about the friendly staff, they really went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
RobinH3334, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sylva Dillsboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to do this survey and giving us a good review. I am pleased to hear that our staff was friendly and able to make your stay enjoyable. We appreciate your business. Have a blessed day!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Property was maintained and updated. Rooms were clean and a/c worked well. Mattress was a little firmer than I like, but that is personal preference because there was nothing wrong with the mattress itself. Sheets were soft, plenty of pillows.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Robin H, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sylva Dillsboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to do this survey, your response is important to us. We appreciate your business hope to see you again in the future. Have a blessed day!

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Like the hotel except for same breakfast problems as before. Week days are minimal selections. Side doors bang a lot and should be locked after 10 pm like other hotels for security and noise containment. Staff wonderful and love love their attitude of friendliness!,,

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Robin H, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sylva Dillsboro Area, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to do this survey, good or bad can help us in areas that are needed. I am happy to hear that our front desk staff was friendly. We hope to see you in the future. Have a blessed day.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

We recently stayed here for 4 days and have stayed here in the past. I booked my reseervation a month or 2 before my arrival and my resevation was confirmed, room and price. Upon my arrival and cheking in, they would not honor my reservation price. They tried to explain why but I still don not understand what she was trying to tell me.However I booked in anyway or I would have likely suffered a reservation penalty. Upon chcking out, I again registered my displeasure, and the lady appeared to be ready for my comments. She stated that I got a good room rate as it was but would not honor my confirmed reseervation rate, and proceeded to give me some excuse. This is the only time in 20-30 of bokking reservation that my rate was not honored. It is not the amount difference but the principal involved. Otherwise we have always enjoyed our stay at this hotel.

Room tip: Rooms facing south
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Russ H

Thank you for taking the time to do this survey. Your business is important to us. We do apologize about your rate. We are in the process of training new employees. I do assure you that this issue has been addressed. We hope that you come and stay with us again. Have a blessed day!

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Very nice hotel! Nice and quiet area, not far from restaurants and stores. Hotel was clean and rooms were just as clean. Beds were comfortable but the pillows could use some improvement. Continental breakfast is included which was ok but nothing great.

1  Thank gobuckeyes681