All reviews two bedroom unit golf course grocery store recreation center indoor and outdoor pools timeshare week scenic location public safety sapphire valley small bathroom open floor plan master bath an hour and a half working order place is clean great vacation beautiful setting
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Place was horrible!!! I have been going to timeshares for 30+ years and never experienced anything like this. This was our honeymoon. We understand old but this was about not being maintained and below health standards. We could not find most of the listed site amenities and the ones we did locate were poorly maintained and had a bad smell. Unit had windows that did not open, broken curtains, bathroom had an odor, and glass shard on the living room carpet. Outside light was burnt out and I nearly fell off steps one night. Grounds were ill kept. But the clincher was the jacuzzi tub. The first night I filled it, got in, and started the jacuzzi. BLACK GOOK STARTED SPITTING OUT AT ME! GROSS!!! I complained the next morning and they sent a maid. I tried again that night and the same thing happened. The office was closed the next morning so I cleaned myself. That night filled tub to soak only. BLACK GOOK FLOATED OUT THE JACUZZI HOLES AT ME! We ended up leaving before our week was over and had to pay AGAIN for decent accommodations. Add to all this, when I made the reservation, I was told there were only a few units left. LIES! There were only a handful of units in use. The place was empty. Found out that this facility has a poor reputation around the Asheville area. Recommend you stay away from this facility until the owners take responsibility and fully renovate.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank REB04032018
Reviewed 18 April 2018

This unit was a complete disaster! So old it looked like it was untouched for decades. Including the walls, sliding glass doors, decking, carpet, furniture. This should be removed from RCI until it is completely remodeled. I would be so embarrassed to bring a guest here. And when I called to complain they didn't want to hear it and said they were aware of it. I want a refund!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2018

The unit was old and permanently dirty. The carpet was awful, the bathrooms appeared to be circa 1980. Appliances and windows appeared to be permanently stained. Check-in people were very helpful. The area is great. The mattresses were new and good.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We came up here to go somewhere different than Florida. This accommodations are nice, they are comfortable. When we arrived we asked if any two bedroom units were available; they said they could not help us. Theta like nobody here, the lockoff just sat there the whole time. Disappointing. The amenities are about a 5 minute drive down the road. I think it's shared by several resorts, it's ok. Overall, we lived the area, hiking, waterfalls, ziplines, it was cool.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a mid November timeshare week at Fairway Forest. The unit was clean and well stocked with usual timeshare items. Furniture and countertops were slightly dated, but perfectly fine. Appliances newer. A bit musty upon first entrance, but it gave us a good reason to use our lemongrass essential oil! The deck view was awesome overlooking golfcourse...very private units. We made great use of community and re reational center about two miles away. Miss Judi served a great Tuesday AM breakfast. We enjoyed the last of the season Jeep ride through Nantahalla Forest with Wildwaters Adventures. Mica's Restaurant offered great food...ask for Paige to serve you! We were in awe of the many waterfalls in the Sapphire Valley.

Date of stay: November 2017