“Fantastic stop amongst the cellars ”
Review of Harvest Kitchen

Harvest Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 36 Restaurants in Tanunda
Cuisines: Australian
Description: Harvest Kitchen is about generous, honest and flavoursome food, designed around the seasons and the abundant choice in quality Barossa and South Australian produce we have access to. In a region also renowned for its long lunch culture, Harvest Kitchen offers a 'Feed me like a Barossan' menu ($59pp) where the kitchen does the choosing for you, served during the daytime. Evenings are not overlooked, with groups of 20+ able to book a private setting from Saturday to Thursday, with a menu especially designed for the evening (from $59pp). Harvest Kitchen is also open until late every Friday night. Come join us 7 days a week at the Barossa's largest wine bar for our generous, honest and flavoursome food that is driven by the seasons.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to have lunch among the wine tours around Barossa Valley. A decent selection of wines are on sale as is wine tasting.

The food is above average and the fried chicken is amazing

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The restaurant itself is bright and airy, however it was very busy and very very noisy.
The food was absolutely beautiful, it did not disappoint, it was hard to hear what the waitress was presenting due to the noise but put all that aside and the food speaks for itself. We ordered the "feed me" with suggestions from the chef, very enjoyable.
The experience was greatly let down by the very poor performance by the wait staff, we were left waiting, second round of drinks took 15 or more minutes until I went up to the bar and grabbed them myself as they sat there. The wait staff did not present as well as the food which disappointed the experience so I would suggest a bit more professionalism from them considering the patron is paying good money.

Harvest K, Owner at Harvest Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Suzanne,
Thanks so much for you feedback regarding your recent experience with us and while I am delighted you enjoyed your "feed me" experience I am sorry to hear that the service from our wait staff was not up to par. During these school holiday periods we can get quite a large number of walk in patrons who have not booked and while we have extra staff on during this time it can present a challenge in getting our service levels correct when we get a big influx of tables.
I have addressed you feedback with our restaurant manager so we can aim at avoiding delays on drinks service for future customers. I hope that we have the opportunity to have you join us again so we can provide you with a much better service experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed an “Eat like a Barossian” lunch with my wife on a recent visit to the Barossa and was very impressed. Exceptional service + inventive and delicious food resulted in an overall fantastic experience. Recommended, but arrive with an empty stomach!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had 14 people. The service was exceptional. The place was booked out with a second sitting but we were not rushed we were the first sitting. The food was exceptional. Been there before and would go again.

1  Thank Tom342015
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We picked a great combination of homous, felafel and lamb dishes. Set off with a local wheat beer and rose.

Drinks service was a bit slow but flow of food was good.