Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Book in advance
from
US$15.96
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Con-x-ion
from US$15.96
from US$45.09
from US$45.79
from US$15.96
2,779 results
All reviews brisbane airport sunshine coast door to door service aussie world friendly driver flight was delayed efficient service pick ups no fuss gold coast company noosa vehicle
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

Good service, prompt and let us know of hold ups. We used the same service for departure pick up. All went smoothly and nice, friendly drivers

Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

We had airport transfers from Maroochydore to Noosa booked. The plane was 15 minutes late. No bus was waiting. when I phoned I was told the bus would be another 2 hours (9.00pm) By the time we’d have reached our motel we’d have missed our dinner reservation and everything would be closed. We had to pay $85 for a cab. Our accommodation told us that Con-x-ion had become terribly unreliable since being sold to an American company and was being run through a call centre in Asia. They had clients miss planes because the bus never showed. Avoid them like the plague.

Reviewed 26 June 2022

The driver was very adept at handling the many roundabouts in Noosa and on the way to the airport. He was v ery helpful; jumped out opened doors, put cases on board.

Reviewed 26 June 2022

Very impressive i was a first time user i sesrch the internet and this company poped up price was very reasonable
And was not disappointed was right service for me fantastic just the Way to transfer to airport .
Door to door no fuss and arived with plenty of time for my plane i would use again
Snd gughky recommend

Reviewed 24 June 2022

I travelled both ways, to and from my accommodation/airport using Con - x - ion and whilst this worked well and drivers, especially Albert, were very helpful, you need to check timetables to ensure you don't have to wait too long after flights arrive as sometimes there can be a wait.

1  Thank Tassie-ite