Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotel
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews killer whale museum spa bath washing machine and dryer two bedroom apartment easy walk to shops great location right in town located close a nice place to stay self contained unit great ocean views walking distance to everything beds were very comfortable fully equipped kitchen twofold bay staying longer lovely spot a great stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2021 via mobile

Diane was so lovely and helpful on check in, very informative around location attractions, walks and dining options.
Our room was lovely, spacious and clean. Very inviting and comfortable.
Great view to the ocean.
Motel was walking distance to everything we needed, shops, cafes, fisherman's club and the pub.
Nice walk down to the beach.
Wish we were staying longer

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2021

I live in Victoria. I booked the apartment with a check in date of 5 Jan. On the 2 Jan, the Victorian Premier announced that the boarders between NSW and VIC would be closed. I contacted Heritage House Motel and Units advising that due to boarder closure, we would not be able to keep our booking. I asked whether we could receive a refund or credit to attend at a later date. Both were declined. I made the booking under ‘non refundable’ however I would have hoped to be able to change the dates. I didn’t cancel the booking because I changed my mind. I canceled because Heritage House Motel and Units advised me to cancel so they could hopefully re-let the apartment. It is extremely disappointing to see a business operate like this.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2021

We have been regular guests at Heritage House over the last few years traveling down the South Coast for work.

We find the accommodation clean, tidy & close to town with amazing views.

We particularly enjoy whale season as we regularly spot whales from the veranda of our unit whilst relaxing after work.

But the best thing about staying at the Heritage is the warm welcoming Owners and the new managers.
Friendly and helpful with a we will do our best to look after you attitude.

Highly recommended

Hika

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2021

Due to Covid-19 travel restrictions, we were unable to leave the Northern Beaches in Sydney. Not anyone's fault and disappointing to miss Christmas with family in Melbourne. So, unfortunately, we needed to cancel but told it was too late. We contacted Bookings.com firstly and apparently, they notified the property who didn't seem to be aware and just said the full charge was applicable. I completely understand this was no one's fault but the full charge was applied even when I asked if it could be discounted or partially credited to when we next travel. Very poor service and won't be staying there ever. For a nights charge, they lose a return customer. Poor business approach and very different from what we usually experience in regional areas. Will be sure to not recommend this money-hungry business.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else, they care more about profit over commonsense service.
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 10 January 2021 via mobile

We stayed fo a week, extended our stay and used the generous apartment with basic kitchen facilities (including stove, oven, microwave) to explore the area. Hosts Marg and Barry make the place work so well in an unobtrusive way.
Clean, functional, well located in the historic centre, sea views across the bay to Boyd‘s tower.
Good advice was given about local hikes and excursions.
We had a lovely time!