Hotels.com
Expedia
All reviews the cottages boat ramp tall trees salt and pepper new owners piece of paradise few minutes drive cleaning products views are spectacular bbq area local knowledge well equipped kitchen sound of the waves easy access three nights beautiful spot private beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2021

Currently staying at Quarantine Bay Cottages. Great accommodation, clean, bright, airy, right on the beach, friendly people. Really well equipped kitchen, the place lacks for nothing. The bed is so comfortable my husband and I have slept in every morning. The places is largely booked in advance and you need to get in early to get a unit.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 27 January 2021

My wife and I stayed seven nights in January - booking on a whim after another interstate holiday was cancelled.

What a blessing that turned out to be. We enjoyed every bit of our stay. The views are amazing, the rooms are great and the owners are personable and helpful. It was our first stay in the area and we haven't stopped raving about it to our friends and family.

Highly recommended with so much to do in the region too.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 24 September 2020

We started to be impressed just driving into the place, a leafy location surounded by tall trees right on the beach. We had seen the place on the internet rang Jane and booked unit 3 supposedly only meters from the beach. The internet photos do not do it justice, it really is on the beach.
The room was excellent well appointed luxury linen, quality fixtures with original art on the walls. It had everything we forgot, aerogard, glad wrap etc.
large 4 seat table and chairs beach side with a smaller one at the back.
Suprisingly the grounds are roomy, they haven't put too many cottages in the areas so it has an open parkland feel with BBQ area and playground for the kids.
Jane and Rob are wonderful hosts and really make you feel welcome. lots of little things you rarely see these days including fresh cut flowers in your room make this a really memorable holiday.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 16 July 2020

Our first stay at Quarantine Bay was in 2007 (previous owner), and I can assure you it wont be so long between bookings next time!

We stayed for three nights, in a family group of 7, booked across 2 cottages, and we have already booked a return stay in October. Now under new management, owners Rob and Jane have paid extraordinary amount of detail in ensuring guests are comfortable in their cottages. The cottages, the guest laundry and the common BBQ area, are all well equipped with complimentary quality extras - towels are new Sheridan, new cutlery is Stanley Rogers - each cottage has good salt and pepper, alfoil, cleaning products, new cook ware, rice cookers … I could go on and on. It is the extra mile that Jane has gone to you rarely see in similar accommodation. My mother in law was with us, and if anyone could find fault in accommodation believe me, it is her - and she cant stop raving about how lovely it was either!

All that, plus the location is fabulous. Tucked a few minutes from Eden town centre and shops/pubs/cafes, it is quiet and very safe for younger families. The beach is not really a swimming beach (you will see it houses a few yachts), but excellent for fishing and a bit of peaceful contemplation.

Some of the cottages are yet to be refurbished (bathrooms in some a bit dated, although clean), but they seem to be on a project plan to update all in time. In the meantime, I'm recommending highly to friends and family and looking forward to my next stay in Cottage 6!

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank rachaelOz
Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

These cottages have to be the cleanest and best equipped self contained accommodation I have stayed in. There is everything you need plus some such as those everyday items like foil, pepper and salt etc. There are beach towels provided, games, videos, books and play equipment. Lovely BBQ gazebo with spotless BBQ's and equipment. A boat washing facility and room to park your boat. Nothing is too much trouble for your hosts. I would highly recommend a stay in this beautiful place with wonderful views accross tranquil Quarantine Bay.

Date of stay: January 2020