“Do not go here”
Review of Ruby Tuesday #4199

Ruby Tuesday #4199
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

We were passing through and staying at exit 171. We wanted something to eat that wasn’t fast food. We have someone in are family with Celiac Disease. The other restaurants were a waitlist so we decided to stop here. Well first mistake is if the restaurants around are packed and there is one that is not there is a reason. We go inside. Now I know there are rules during the pandemic. The host wasn’t friendly, he acted like he had no clue what to do. We finally get seated. Our waitress had one table that was finished eating and paid. We sat for 10 minutes before she came and took our drink order. She wrote it down and still asked us what we had. Takes our food order. There is no gluten free menu so we looked it up online. Thought the manager would come talk to us but nope. We finally get our food. The chicken that was ordered by the gluten free family member was still pink. They had the nerve to say it was probably bruised. There’s a difference between bruised and raw. They did comp the meal. As they should.We got our food but no silverware had to ask. They said they were rolling it. Well am I supposed to eat with my fingers or wait till it’s cold. They brought plastic out. This place had maybe 15 tables busy yet no silverware and the salad bar was a mess. I would have given 0 stars but my husband said his shrimp scampi was good. The employees acted as if they had one speed and that was sloth speed. Not a good place to go.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (191)

Reviewed 4 November 2020

I took my mother there and she loved it. The server JonTae was awesome even in the midst of the COVID pandemic

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

Our Waiter was not wearing a mask and the meal took a very long time. All the other servers were wearing a mask and our waiter had it around his beard not face. I asked him why he was not wearing it, when sign on their door clearly said all must wear mask due to Covid, his reply was he had bronchitis. I was dumbfounded because if he was sick thats even more of a reason to wear a mask. Another reason for my poor review was the place only had a few customers, a-lot of staff in it, and it still took 15 minutes to get our drinks and an additional 20 minutes to get our food. We were traveling through the state and thought a chain restaurant would be a safe bet because of their posted covid safety rules, not with our waiter. It was early dinner time, and We did not see a manager or we would have complained. If the restaurant does not care about its customers, well then we will not be back. Only reason I did not give it a 0 star is our two salmon dinners we ordered did taste good.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 15 January 2020 via mobile

Stopped for lunch with two other people and all had the salad bar.All the items on the salad bar were very fresh and delicious. The server was very sweet and attentive. The restaurant itself could be updated a little bit. All in all I would definitely stop there again

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

Finding dinner after a day of travel can be challenging. We elected to dine at the Ruby Tuesday which was across the parking lot from our hotel. It turned out to be a poor decision. Service throughout was sketchy to say the least and drink orders came back wrong, appetizers arrived just before entrees etc. Side salad arrived after the meal was completed. Thinking this restaurant survives only because of its proximity to five hotels and Rt. 95. Avoid it if you can.

Date of visit: December 2019