Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$125
Hotels.comUS$125
FindHotelUS$125
TripadvisorUS$125
1,087 results
All reviews great hotel raleigh crabtree great stay king suite indoor pool would definitely stay here again waffles up to date clean rooms front desk staff enjoyed my stay business trip staff was friendly convenient location pnc arena mall lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2020

Picked a hotel close to where our daughter lives, but it turned out to be one the best hotel experiences I've had. Great staff, very clean room with 0 of the tiny flaws that most rooms have. Great lobby, great and very nice bathroom and shower. Will definitely stay again on our next trip! Adam

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2020

This Hampton is definitely a cut above your typical Hampton and similar competition. Room size of normal rooms is above average. The business center is a real business center. And the breakfast offering is extensive, both hold and cold offerings. There is a clear pride of ownership in this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 5 March 2020

I loved my stay at this hotel. I originally booked a room without a refrigerator but a quick call to the hotel requesting a refrigerator resulted in them having a room ready for me with a refrigerator in it. Thank you!
The bed was extremely comfortable. Always plenty of towels were left and the room and hallways were very clean.
I only had breakfast 1 day due to my hectic schedule but it was well stocked and offered a wide variety.
The lobby and open areas are genuinely beautiful. I was sad to leave this modern looking hotel. Everybody encountered at the hotel was extremely friendly.
The only downsides were a desk chair that was lowered all the way down and would not raise back up resulting in me having to do work while sitting on a pillow or 2. The TV also did not have every channel that it listed - most channels had a spanish-speaking informercial playing. I called the front desk about this but the person I spoke with said they were playing fine for her so she wouldn't do anything. ??? Meh, I just turned the TV off and went to bed - no biggie.

Other reviewers who say it can be a little difficult to find are correct but just keep your eyes open and you'll see it. There are several hotels on that road and they all have the same issue.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank David R
Reviewed 28 February 2020

I had to stay at the Hampton Inn Suites/Crab tree Valley area because of employment training needs. I was very impressed by the professional staff service and the cleanliness of this property. I am looking forward to staying at this lodging location in the near future. I highly recommend this location for lodging accommodations to anyone traveling to the near by area of Raleigh, NC.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 1 February 2020 via mobile

I was in town overnight for business so as a Hilton honors member I chose this property. Excellent location and value for what I paid. The internet was pretty slow but I don’t think that was normal. I would refer this property to anyone.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank riverhouse103
HamptonInnCrabtree, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh / Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Thank you for your kind review of our property. Our sincerest apologies about the WiFi connection. Please don’t ever hesitate to let our staff know by fusing “0” from your room or stop by the desk. Each room has an orange “Stay Connected” as well with a support number if you ever have any issues WiFi issues at any Hampton Inn & Suites.

Kind regards