Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ExpediaUS$173
Agoda.comUS$173
Hotels.comUS$173
ZenHotels.comUS$177
FindHotelUS$174
TripadvisorUS$173
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2022 via mobile

Came into Raleigh to see the Harlem Globetrotters with my two young sons. I was nervous to be traveling alone, but Shelby made the check in process seamless. She went above and beyond to be accommodating and I really can’t express how appreciated it was! She is definitely an asset to the hotel.
The location is great and the room was impeccable. 10/10 would recommend.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2022

Spent a couple days at this hotel for a conference. It is located in a great spot, within walking distance to the convention center and lots of restaurants and bars. The room was clean but was definitely showing its age. Overall, it was just average. Mattress could use an update for sure. Several of the outlets didn't work. Luckily someone had left a surge protector by the bed so I used that to charge my phone. Upon entering the room, I attempted to switch on the lamp by the bed and it made a scary electrical-sounding hissing noise, so I immediately turned it off.
So to sum up, great location, very average hotel.

Date of stay: March 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Raleigh Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2022

Hi famof5mayberry,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

Complete guest satisfaction is our topmost priority. I'm sorry to hear about the condition of the mattress, the several outlets that didn't work, and the issues with the bedside lamp. I shared this with our hotel management. I'm certain that your comments will be used as a reference for us to serve you better in the future.

We appreciate you as one of our valued guests. I hope you'll consider us again in your future travel plans!

Safe travels,

Jomar M.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 19 December 2021

alywas we recommend holiday inn its very nice area the service its fast
its clean that very important we recommended always holiday inn and we come back soon in new yers and we lready booked for $132 good price

Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2021 via mobile

The hotel needs some upkeep. There is a fairly strong smell of cleaning solutions. Maybe because of cleaning or maybe to mask other odors. The room was pretty clean. There were hairs in the shower that weren’t ours. The wall paper behind bathroom door was coming off the wall. Room 1211.
The bar and restaurant were both closed they said for renovations.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Raleigh Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2021

Hi Trophy98,

Thanks for your review. We only want our guests to have wonderful memories of their stay with us. I am sorry we failed to make your stay more comfortable. The conditions you encountered and the cleanliness level you described certainly are not the experience we want for our guests. I have shared your comments with the hotel management. I am confident measures will be in place to address the areas of concern.

Many thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope you give us another chance to provide you with a better stay.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 September 2021 via mobile

The hotel is within walking distance of the Capitol and museums but that’s about the best thing. The bed was so-so and it needs some updating. We liked the parking. One reviewer said parking was a hassle but we liked it. There are elevators in the lot that go directly to your floor in the hotel. Right now the restaurant is closed. The staff was friendly. There is no refrigerator and no luggage racks. All in all not that great. The photos are of the frayed linens and masking tape on the wall.

Date of stay: September 2021