Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$99
View deal
Expedia
eDreams
Trip.com
All reviews front desk staff waffles the breakfast area clean hotel duke
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

I have to say as I first walked in the lobby door I was greeted by a pleasant & professional young lady at the front desk. Her name is Regenia. She was very helpful during check in and seemed to know her job well. Also during my stay I was impressed with the cleanliness of the property and the friendliness of the housekeeping personal that I came in contact with. So I was not surprised that when the time came for me to check out, I was assisted buy another proficient staff member named Keyi. He too was a true professional and friendly person.

One thing I would like to bring to your attention. My room was right above an exterior door which people frequently used to step outside to smoke, and not just tobacco. The HVAC unit would pull the odors in. So maybe a designated smoking area would help alleviate this issue. Other than that I had a pleasant stay.

Thanks again to Regenia, Keji and the housekeeping staff. I will be back.

JMK

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Comfort Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2020

It's always a privilege to hear when we've been able to provide our guests with such an enjoyable experience! We're especially delighted that you received friendly and attentive service from our team and look forward to passing along your kind comments to Regenia, Keji and the housekeeping team. Your comment regarding a designated smoking area is gratefully received as this enables us to see where we could be doing even better. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback, and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 7 January 2020 via mobile

I truly enjoyed my stay! Staff here was awesome and my room was super clean and cozy! The hotel is in a great location to shopping and restaurants. I will definitely stay here on my next trip back to NC.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Comfort Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn Raleigh Midtown for your weekend visit! Our work is a team effort, and we will pass your compliments along to our staff members. It was a pleasure serving you, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 December 2019 via mobile

Quite hotel great compl...bkfast and friendly courteous staff price is affordable clean rooms the bathrooms are modern this review is requireing 200 characters and im just filling in the rest of the words with ...

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Comfort Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2019

We love being recognized as a facility with a serene atmosphere here at Comfort Inn Raleigh Midtown. It is music to our ears to hear when we have met our guests' expectations. Our team will be happy to know that their friendly service, our spotless rooms, and delectable breakfast were the highlights of your stay.
We look forward to sharing another exceptional experience when your travels bring you back our way!

Reviewed 14 December 2019 via mobile

Friendly staff, updated decor and nice sized rooms in the heart of Raleigh and close to many restaurants and shops. Enjoyed our stay and had no issues. Nice outdoor pool would be perfect in the summer to cool off after hitting the town.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Comfort Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2019

Dear Billy,
It is lovely to be recognized as an excellent choice in Raleigh for our friendly guest service and relaxing amenities. Our entire team will be proud to have earned your positive feedback. Should your travels bring you back to the area, please choose Comfort Inn Raleigh Midtown for your stay again.

Reviewed 9 December 2019

While on my last business trip I ended up staying at the Comfort Inn Raleigh Midtown. After I finally was able to get my arrangements worked out I was grateful of the mix up and loved staying at this property. Great new renovated rooms, complementary breakfast and overall great service.

Room tip: Away from the elevators
Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Comfort Inn Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay during your business trip! It's great to hear that our modern room and excellent breakfast were exactly what you were looking for. Should your travels bring you back to town, we'd be proud to host you again.