Lowest prices for your stay
US$174
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia
US$165
Agoda.com
US$165
Hotels.comUS$165
FindHotel
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

We stayed June 24-27, 2022. In town for a wedding. It was quiet and peaceful. The pool was the perfect temperature. The service was excellent. The hotel was extremely clean. The only issue we had was that the toilet tank ran out of water twice other than that everything else was on point. Shopping and dining was rift across the street. We seemed to be no more than 12 minutes from all of our activities. Our stay was excellent. Highly recommend.

Tip: ask for extra towels in advance. Also, You will have to order room service by request

Room tip: •Ample free parking •Request room service by phone •Ask for extra towels and wash clothes cloths in advance •They are ok with early check
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2021 via mobile

When you walk in a room and the bed is on your left side facing the window and the tv is on the right side of the room, it’s very awkward and doesn’t function well. Then when you add very dark decor - dark carpet and a dark wall it makes it uninviting. Breakfast was only a couple of choices - the healthiest being an egg McMuffin type sandwich for about $9.00. Not bad if all you need is a comfortable, clean place to sleep right off the highway near tons of shopping. Lots of noise all night in rooms facing the very busy road.

Room tip: Ask for a room that doesn’t face the main road to avoid traffic noise all night.
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Leshel Klimczyk, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2021

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Courtyard Raleigh Midtown. Thank you for your compliments on the comfort and cleanliness of the hotel. Our staff will be thrilled to hear this!

I'm regret that you did not like the decor of the room. We finished our room renovation last year and have had great responses from our guests. With sliding glass doors in most rooms, there is a lot of opportunity for natural light.

We are still offering a limited menu in the Bistro|Bar however all food is freshly made daily by our staff. We are looking forward to our new menu rolling out in Quarter 1 2022.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to Raleigh.

Leshel Klimczyk

Reviewed 26 February 2021

We enjoyed our recent stay at this Courtyard in Raleigh. We made our reservation on line and utilized one of my SNA certificates for an upgrade which was honored.

We arrived on a late Saturday afternoon and were met at the Front Desk by the agent, Trevor, he was very hospitable. He did well to welcome us and utilized my name during the transaction to personalize it. He recognized and thanked us for our loyalty to Marriott. He explained the hours of breakfast and the fitness room. He explained that coffee was in the lobby from 6:30 to 9:30 and served by the front desk agents. I asked if I could have a coffee maker in our room and he had one brought to the room with extra decaf as requested. All staff were wearing masks and with tables in front of the front desk you were socially distanced.

We weren't told of housekeeping procedures but assumed it was only on arrival which is what it is. I do think that the desk should explain this at check in or provide a sheet that explains all the covid requirements.

Our room was spotless clean. The bed comfortable. I appreciate the stand up shower. Sanitizer wipes were available. I am not fond of the bulk bath amenity, especially during the covid era. We used one of the sanitizer wipes to wipe them off.

The fitness room is nice, the front desk controls the entry to it. We met a very friendly staff member early at the desk, Christy. She was very friendly and hospitable. She had us sign in and escorted us to the fitness room. We utilized the tread mills which were very new. Only issue is that the image on the TV's froze up. The connection should be checked.

Breakfast was complimentary and the restaurant isn't open for orders. The breakfast is continental. Hard cooked eggs, packaged waffles, yogurt, juice, bagels, muffins, fruit was available from 6:30 to 9:30.

Good location with a shopping center across the street. Close to downtown and close to tourist attractions. We had a nice stay and recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Haddon P
Reviewed 20 January 2021

This hotel has been my go-to in visiting the Raleigh area several times. It's well located, staff seemed to be very careful of covid protocols, etc.

During this last trip (1/15-1/18) there were two things I wasn't happy with.

1) The gym is by appointment only. The few times, they made me fill out a form, promising to wipe down all gear, and it was basically exclusive use of the gym.
This time, I asked to use the gym, but there were no forms to fill out, they just let me in. About a half hour later, they let another guest into the room. Not a huge deal, but it's a change in protocol, and no one told me.

2) This was a big deal. The first day, the hotel was empty. The second day (1/16), a large group of people speaking Farsi came in, and the lot was filled with cars from VA and NY. They brought in catering for 100 people, and rented one or more of the large meeting rooms. The clerk said there was a "family emergency" and they had all gathered here. The problem is that NC laws only allow 10 people to gather indoors right now. Also, they had NO interest in following protocols, rarely wearing masks as they walked through the lobby, and they were all in the big meeting rooms without masks.

I won't be staying at this hotel again - you've lost my trust.

Date of stay: January 2021
Leshel Klimczyk, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2021

Our world has certainly changed this past year and our protocols and expectations have changed along with it. I was troubled to read the concerns you had during your stay. We do allow up to 4 people in the Fitness Center as the cardio equipment is distanced 6' from each other. The signage on the door does explain this. My staff still should have had you sign in as that has not changed.

As for the large group you encountered, they did not have reservations for hotel guest rooms nor the meeting rooms. They did come from several states away as a family member suffered a serious fall and was in critical condition at a local hospital. We were trying our best to accommodate them and offered them complimentary use of the meeting rooms to reduce the number gathering in the lobby. I'm sure it seemed like there were 100s of them, however our location does not hold that many people in our meeting room.

We were challenged with them following our mask guidelines and I do apologize for that. The managers as well as the front desk diligently kept reminding them and they would adhere for a while. We even handed out masks to arriving guests to ensure compliance. In hindsight, when they failed to consistently keep their masks on, my staff should have called me to come in and address the situation or remove them from the hotel. We take CDC guidelines seriously and have had no issues since the pandemic affected us in March, 2020.

I have had personal discussions with my team on proper steps should a similar situation occur in the future. While we want to be a "refuge in the storm" for guests, we can't allow them to have a negative effect on the other guests in the hotel nor on my associates. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you further if you would like to reach out to me at the hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns and we appreciate the feedback.

Leshel Klimczyk

Reviewed 1 November 2020

I decided to stay here after a long drive. As I walked in "STEPHANIE" was a bit to hyper approaching me. She definitely made me feel very uncomfortable. She was definitely talking entirely to much. The check in was definitely to uncomfortable to continue. You can tell shes a know it all but don't know anything. These low scale hotel workers always does to much. This lady also tired to get an attitude. I canceled the stay and went to the Hilton. I had an exceptional check in with a more calm nature person."STEPHANIE" completely embarrassed herself and "Marriott" with her know it all behaviors. My suggestion for this property to go somewhere else.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank englandviews
Leshel Klimczyk, Owner at Courtyard by Marriott Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

Dear Englandviews,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with your arrival. I regret that you had difficulty when checking into our hotel. Stephanie is one of our managers and has been recognized by many over the past 10 years for her excellent hospitality. I'm not sure what caused the disconnect with your interaction. I regret that your stay with us did not work out and hope you enjoyed your visit to Raleigh nevertheless.

Leshel K