Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
View deal
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
Etrip
Agoda.comUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

We stayed at the Red Roof Crabtree in Raleigh NC this weekend. Hotel was clean had hard surface floors and friendly staff. Great experience for us and our dogs. Location was right in the center of where we wanted to be

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

My daughters and I were booked to stay a week. Checked in and was less then impressed but hey it’s just a place to crash. Then we went to our room which was nothing like the pictures. Sheets had hair on them. We checked out immediately and found a new place to stay. Sorry but not worth it.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel, clean and in a great location. The staff was friendly. The breakfast selection was good. No elevator but the staff will help if needed. Overall a real deal, save the hotel money for fun money and stay at Red Roof Inn Crabtree Valley.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2019

I've stayed a couple of Red Roof Inns and they've been wonderful. I guess it's all part of a remodel they're doing these days. However, there were moments at this hotel when I thought the corporate office might have run out of money. First, it's situated around the likes of Hampton, Hilton Garden Inn, and a few others I would say a notch higher in hotel echelon. I chose to stay here for two reasons: previous experience with the brand and cheaper. Well...you get what pay for and I guess my dollar doesn't stretch as far as I thought. Now with that being said, we had an average size room with a view of McDonalds down below and the mall up the street. The first thing we did was my favorite: the white sock test. This hotel failed miserably. A single walk from the bathroom to my bed by the window yielded noticeable dirt on my socks. I have no idea when these seemingly nice floors were last cleaned, but it wasn't before we arrived. The beds were comfortable and on par with your standard hotel, which is fine for me. I slept well enough and that's all that counts. Our room had a microwave and a fridge, which were nice and clean. Plenty of outlets for your phones, tablets, laptops. That's somewhat rare in hotels these days. One thing that I hated was the lack of lighting. Even though there were three lights in the bedroom area, it wasn't enough for me. I like a well-lit room, so I can see all of the things that most hotels don't want you to see. Also, the linens had me worried, but then again, it could have been due to how dirty the floors are. If you're going to have white washcloths and towels, it's always best to make sure they're really bright and leave nothing to question. The washcloths and hand towels were thin, which tells me they've been been used a lot...by a lot of other people. I'll leave you to ponder that because I don't need my brain going any further down that hole. The bath towels looked clean enough and definitely had more volume. Again, because of the lighting, it was hard to tell if the dirt coming off those towels was due to my feet or already there. I'd like to think it was due to the amount of dirt my feet had accumulated on the floor because my socks had a hole in them. Still, that was a *lot* of dirt. I have a hard time believing that you get that dirty when you've spent a good part of the day shopping at the local malls. So, I choose to believe it's due to whatever grime my feet collected on the floor. As for the rest of the hotel, the lobby looks nice and I guess the continental breakfast is good--I only smelled it, but didn't have time to sample it during my stay. Before I forget, let's talk about the parking for a moment. My assessment: good luck with that. There wasn't enough parking in the Red Roof's parking lot for the number of hotel rooms on the premise. I found parking on the street in front of the hotel a lot better, because there's more room. Cars and trucks were packed so tightly together in the lot that you'd have to enter through your trunk, if you wanted to go anywhere. Another option is to park across the street in the other hotel parking lots, which is legal in this case. They worked out a deal with those hotels to use their lots as overflow, which is nice. Just be mindful of the distance and decide if parking on the street might be closer to the hotel. One thing I'd like to highlight is that when we finally returned to our room after a long day, we found my daughter's panda bar sitting up on the bed and watching football. Kudos to the cleaning staff for that one. My daughter thought it was awesome that they would take good care of him like that. Speaking of which, I found the staff to be quite friendly, which always earns an extra star in my book.

Room tip: Ask for a mall view
Date of stay: October 2019
RRIMgr, Manager at Red Roof Inn Raleigh - Crabtree Valley Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely appreciate your business. I will share this with our team.

Reviewed 12 July 2019

The staff are great here. The cleaning staff were very nice, and do their job well. The front desk clerk named James was very professional and accommodating. He spoke clearly and used proper command of English, which is something you don`t find anywhere anymore. Paid about $69, July, 2019.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
RRIMgr, Manager at Red Roof Inn Raleigh - Crabtree Valley Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2019

Thank you for your review. I will share this with our team so they can see the direct results of their efforts. We sincerely appreciate your business!