“Great find!”

Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is an American Restaurant and Steakhouse serving authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour at the FIREBAR® or on the patio for drink specials and bar bites. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Reserve Your Table with us today.
Reviewed 28 May 2022

Had filet medallions for an appetizer served over toast points in a butter garlic bbq sauce with some kind of pepper accents for a bit of zing. Salmon filet with sides. Creme Brulee cheescake with a cordial called Tiramisu made from a cognac base.

A little more expensive than the $$$ pricepoint listed but food did not disappoint.

Date of visit: May 2022
Write a reviewReviews (407)

Reviewed 19 May 2022

Meal took over an hour and it was cold. Drinks were watered down.
The service was not good. Complained about the meal and they really
didn't care. Will never go their again, there are plenty of other places to
dine.

Date of visit: May 2022
Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

The Lobster queso dip was excellent. The big daddy chocolate cake was also excellent. Me and my wife ordered the Ribeye steak and hers was undercooked (medium rare instead of medium well) and mine was a little overcooked ( well done instead of medium well).

Date of visit: September 2021
1  Thank jeffreymL8806SZ
Reviewed 11 May 2021

Let me first say the restaurant was recommended and I will also be recommending this restaurant(North Hills, Raleigh, NC) for not only for the excellent food, but also for the customer service. I was in a rush to schedule a nice dinner for my mom, and in my rush for her to have a great dinner, I mistakenly scheduled a pick up for the wrong date. I contacted the restaurant and staff was very pleasant and understanding however i was unable to change the date to Mothers day. Once they learned of my struggle, the manager "Rob" called me and I explained my issue. He graciously offered to still have my order available on Sunday May 9th. ONCE THAT DAY ARRIVED....pick up parking was available, but my meal never seemed to arrive. Caleb who was working that day was not only gracious and helpful. I spoke to a manager not sure if that was Rob but Kudos for the excellent service that ultimately made My Moms mothers day great! See You Soon, recommending to everyone I know and btw the food was great. Thanks again Kaleb and Rob and the manager on duty.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 12 April 2021

Average food, pricey money, wouldn't return. Lunch was over $50 for 2 very average salafs . chicken Caesar salad had croutons that probably came from a cheap supermarket. No need to go back.

Date of visit: April 2021