“Delicious Food ”

Vivace
Ranked #30 of 1,487 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$16 - US$36
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Six Forks
Description: Vivace is a contemporary Italian restaurant featuring an indoor/outdoor bar, fantastic patio, and warm dining room adjacent to an open kitchen. The chef prepares fresh local ingredients with Italian techniques while the bar pours a cocktail menu based on homemade limoncello and an extensive wine list comprised of the finest Italian selections.
Reviewed 2 August 2022 via mobile

Recommended by friends, so this was our first visit to this restaurant. This dining experience did not receive a 5 from me simply because rain prevented the use the beautiful and spacious outside patio. Therefore, it was very crowded and noisy inside. However, I do not object to capacity crowds which helps owners recover from problems caused by Covid. The food was delicious. We ordered a couple of appetizers and all 4 in my party ordered different entrees and each of us were very pleased with our meal. The wait staff was very attentive to our table, and in spite of the crowd were able to quickly provide what we requested. I agree with other reviews, the entrees are reasonable but the add-ons and drinks are a bit pricey. I look forward to dining here again, but will not plan my visit during peak dinner hours.

Date of visit: August 2022
Write a reviewReviews (318)

Reviewed 24 March 2022 via mobile

The food was exceptional, fresh & delicious! A variety of appetizers and entrees including amazing pappardelle bolognese! The bolognese sauce was perfection! The black pepper spaghetti is a side dish to die for, spicy version of classic Italian pasta Aglio E olio! I am still thinking about it. The rappini was a classic, perfectly sautéed with garlic, red pepper flakes and olive oil.

While the food was an A+ it was matched by the atmosphere! Don’t miss this place.

Date of visit: March 2022
1  Thank trishtravels1043
Reviewed 3 January 2022

I know most restaurants are struggling with staff, so I will try to be kind. I ordered mojitos for my date and I and it tasted like pure lime sour mix being the worst mojito I've ever had. Couldn't taste the mint or any alcohol and for $20 a piece not worth it at all. Upon being seated our waiter took everyone's orders for drinks and appetizers and never inquired for ours. I ordered the steak and it was awful, I ordered it medium and it came with one end rare and the other was completely charred. I didn't have the heart to send it back as I was with a group of people. However, I would never order another steak there regardless. The steak seemed like a very cheap cut and didn't have any flavor while even the rare end was tough.

Date of visit: January 2022
Reviewed 2 January 2022

It was our first time trying this restaurant & so glad we did! The atmosphere- the staff - the food was wonderful! Our waitress offered the special which was an appetizer & was well worth it! Very delicious! The food was not only delicious but great portion sizes. Definitely leave room for dessert- we had the chocolate tart with chocolate mouse - sweet tasty delicious- was more of a layered cake than what you would expect from a tart but topped off the meal! Will definitely be going again.

Date of visit: January 2022
Reviewed 12 October 2021 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed our meal. We had the steak and the veal. Both of them were well prepared and tasty. The sever was very attentive and made some good recommendations. They also have a good selection of wine, beer, and cocktails. I would definitely go back and would recommend this place.

Date of visit: October 2021