Lowest prices for your stay
US$149
View deal
Free cancellation until 06/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
Agoda.comUS$149
ExpediaUS$149
ZenHotels.comUS$156
All reviews body wash staff was friendly restaurants within walking distance bottled water hotel lobby would stay here again rooms are clean free breakfast business meeting raleigh area shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2021 via mobile

We have stayed at many Aloft establishments and this is the worst by far. The staff was great. The room was clearly I cleaned. There were stains on the countertop and hair on the furnisher and on the face towels. Very disappointing and needs work.

Room tip: Don’t pay extra for a king when it’s the same size room with double queen
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lance Savage, Revenue Management at Aloft Raleigh-Durham Airport Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2022

Dear Journey42270259713, Our apologies for your experience . We would love the opportunity to make it right with you, however since you posted anonymously, we cannot connect with you. We are concerned and we will use your comments to investigate the experience as it does not align with what the majority of our guests tell us about their experiences.

Best Regards,

Virgilio Ruiz
Assistant General Manager
Aloft Raleigh-Durham Airport Brier Creek

Reviewed 22 November 2021

Stayed at the hotel with a number of colleagues from around the globe for a three day meeting at our HQ nearby. Shuttle service is great, I called from the airport and the shuttle arrived in 10 minutes. The hotel itself is clean, but in terms of amenities basic, breakfast for example is in a box, no buffet as such. The bar also has a limited menu, idea for business or short overnight stay, would not choose as a holiday location.

Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Neil H
Lance Savage, Revenue Management at Aloft Raleigh-Durham Airport Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2021

Thanks for your review, many hotels cannot offer cooked-to-order breakfasts during the pandemic. We do know that we will resume normal breakfast operations in January.

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Saying that I am extremely disappointed with my stay here is an understatement. I unfortunately had to deal with Mara (I was told she was the General manager) and I was left speechless over how terrible her customer service was. I needed to extend my stay by one night and before I could even finish my sentence she rudely interrupted me by saying “we don’t let anyone stay here for free and you’re with Expedia and we don’t deal with Expedia clients. If you wish to extend your stay you will have to call them.” I was shocked. Obviously, I knew I was going to have to pay. Let me also say, I never ask to stay for free but had she let me finish my sentence she would have known that I was not even asking for that. I went back to my room called Expedia extended my stay and went back to the front desk to let Mara know that I had extended my stay and I was returning to the front desk to make sure my keys would work another night. Mara responded with “oh, I thought you were going to make the reservation with us.” To which i responded with “you literally just told me you don’t deal with Expedia clients” to which Mara (the general manager) responded with “whatever”. This is only one of the issues I dealt with during my stay here and I am writing to let other people know if they enjoy terrible customer service to stay here. Whenever I would ask the other front desk person for help Mara would interrupt and she was not even part of the conversation. Hoping this review gets her (Mara, the general manager) some training and some manners.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Chris Ardolino, Owner at Aloft Raleigh-Durham Airport Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Maria, We appreciate your comments and will take any applicable criticism and use it to fine tune our operations. I am taken back by your comments specific to Mara as she is a valued member of our team and held in high regards by our customers and her work family. It does appear that there is some confusion regarding the extension of the reservation through the Expedia Channel to which I can assure you will be clarified. These are difficult times for business and an ever changing business landscape due to the impact of Covid19. We do not always have the luxury of having the most recent information regarding process changes available to us immediately and this may have caused some of the confusion. Regardless, we do feel badly that we fell short of your expectations. If you wish to discuss these matters in private, you may contact me directly at 919-827-8525. My name is Chris A. and I am the Vice President of Operations for the company.

Reviewed 21 October 2020

OK...the hotel was not terrible, but it can be improved! After a 6 HR layover and a 3 1/2 hr flight, I stumbled into my room at midnight to find my sheets with makeup on it in different spots. I don't know if the sheets were not changed or if someone had makeup on their hands while changing the bed. During COVID, I definitely was not going to chance it. I was quickly given new sheets that I had to put on myself(COVID precaution, I understand). Finding a beer in the fridge also verified that the room was not cleaned properly. Staff was friendly, and the location was good.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 990catd
Marinus Leach, Guest Services / Front Office at Aloft Raleigh-Durham Airport Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2020

Dear 990catd

Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay at our Aloft RDU Brier Creek property and we would like to thank you for staying with us during these unusual times. We know you have a choice and we are delighted you have chosen us and that you enjoyed the location.

At Aloft RDU, we strive to provide exceptional service every day, for every guest; and I am very sorry about your arrival experience, this is certainly not our norm. Our maintenance and housekeeping department works hard to make sure that all rooms are clean and ready to go for the next guest and we do apologize for any kind of inconvenience.

We will share your kind words and constructive feedback with our staff, our goal is to make your stay better and brighter.
If something isn’t just the way your like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right!

All the best!

Regards,

Reviewed 7 October 2020

The front desk staff (Tammie Piacenti) and all staff members were great. They went beyond to assist us. Our room was very clean and we felt safe with COVID. For us, the location was perfect and easy to get to.
This location provides a area from one of the local rescue agencies for puppy adoption. They didn’t have one, but I would have loved some puppy kisses ❤️

Date of stay: October 2020
Lance Savage, Revenue Management at Aloft Raleigh-Durham Airport Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2020

Thank you Denise!

We will absolutely let our executive staff know you comments regarding Tammie and we appreciate you mentioning her by name.

You should expect a clean and comfortable room anytime you stay at the Aloft Raleigh-Durham Airport Brier Creek, and we are thrilled to see that was your experience. In light of Covid-19, we are hyper-committed to our guest’s safety and have put forth processes that exceed what Marriott or local mandates.

Aloft RDU Brier Creek is proud to be linked with local rescue organization ‘Paws for Life’ to create the ‘Adopt Me’ program. We are a pet-friendly hotel in many ways!

Thank you again and safe travels to you.