2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$192
Aloft.comUS$192
Trip.comUS$191
ExpediaUS$192
Hotels.comUS$192
eDreamsUS$192
All reviews bell tower hillsborough street wxyz bar cameron village front desk ncsu campus corner room hotel bar the ground floor walking distance the location is perfect highly recommend this hotel great stay hotel is great close to downtown parking garage mini fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2022 via mobile

Nice spacious rooms with great views. Staff are helpful and efficient. Would have given 5 stars but for the poorly designed showers which are not satisfactory. They definitely could increase the flow rate in the showers and earn that 5th star!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Edie Deck, Owner at Aloft Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2022

Hi - thanks for staying with us and for your feedback. I will be sure to pass the shower comments along. We don't often hear that, so I will make sure they look into the room you stayed. Hope you will come back and stay again when in Raleigh next.

Reviewed 2 July 2022

I give this hotel high marks for the friendliness of the staff and the location across from NC State. Also great coffee downstairs at Jubala. However, the room itself was disappointing, and unlike other Aloft properties where I have stayed. The room was clean and the bed comfortable, but it was spartan. No decor at all, walls completely bare. No bedside clock. No information booklet. No desk lamps. Basically just the bed and one swivel chair. Walls are also thin, and I could hear the baby crying next door. About what I'd expect for $150 or less, but not $250+.

1  Thank jtgonzo
Edie Deck, Owner at Aloft Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2022

Hi! Thank you for staying and for your feedback. We are super glad you liked the staff, location and the coffee shop -all great things for sure! We hate you didn't enjoy your room; we don't hear that often but will pass those comments along as we work towards a hotel refresh in the next year. Thanks for letting us know about the desk lamp -as you should have had one, I will have our team look into this.

Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

Let me just say that this experience is one of the best ever! I have traveled all over the world and met some wonderful people but ASHLEIGH takes the trophy! She is phenomenal and gave us the warmest welcome! Her energy is out of this world. Thanks for the awesome hospitality. Thank you Aloft for having our family!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Edie Deck, Owner at Aloft Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Hi! Thanks for staying and for your awesome feedback. We love Ashleigh! We will make sure that she knows of your kind words. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

I came to celebrate my 21st birthday and was more than satisfied with my stay at the aloft. Jolie was so sweet and helped me figure out places to go and things to do, and made my day feel that much more special. I loved the room, I loved the decorations and the area near the hotel is full of things to do!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Happy Birthday! We are glad you chose to share it with us! We love Jolie -she should be a travel guide for sure! I will make sure she knows about your great review. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 20 June 2022

I had a wonderful experience at the Aloft. I lived there for around a month as I moved to town for work, and it made the transition very easy for me. Staff was incredibly accommodating and helpful with advice on where to go and eat. Robin and Jolee were particularly helpful, and the WXYZ bar I still go visit because I enjoyed the people so much!

Area is also very walkable, near restaurants, downtown and parks. Clean facility and comfortable rooms finish up the positive atmosphere.

Date of stay: May 2022
Edie Deck, Owner at Aloft Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2022

Hi! We miss you but glad you come back to visit the staff - we are lucky to have the ones we do! Thanks for the kind words and the 5!