Lowest prices for your stay
US$211
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.comUS$211
Hotels.comUS$211
ZenHotels.comUS$236
All reviews bell tower wxyz bar front desk hillsborough street cameron village ncsu campus corner room walking distance the ground floor the location is perfect highly recommend this hotel great stay hotel is great close to downtown robin ashleigh cy
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2022

This is a terrific place to stay! The staff is wonderful, and friendly, and goes to great lengths to make your stay comfortable and feel like home. It's always beautiful, clean and has a convenient location that's hard to beat. Always my go to place in Raleigh.

Room tip: The views of the NC State bell tower are beautiful!
Date of stay: May 2022
Edie Deck, Owner at Aloft Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2022

Thank you for your kind words - we do try to make sure everyone is comfortable and it feels like a home away from home! We enjoy having you stay with us! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2022

I love the Aloft in Raleigh. The staff is amazing and the hotel is great. The amenities are perfect. You cannot beat the view of the Belltower either....Go Pack! I also enjoy that there are places to eat nearby.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Edie Deck, Owner at Aloft Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2022

We do love our splendid view of the NCSU Belltower! Thanks for your kind words! Go Pack!

Reviewed 5 June 2022 via mobile

Great view of the NCSU Belltower combined with large, spacious rooms, The Aloft Raleigh gives guests the luxury experience a step away from campus. While I mostly stayed here infrequently during my time as a student, I transitioned to a regular at the wonderful WXYZ bar. A hearty recommendation for anyone who has a kid on campus or wants to stay away from the hustle and bustle of downtown.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Edie Deck, Owner at Aloft Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2022

Thank you for staying with us and for the glowing review for all things NCSU! Hope you will come back and visit us at WXYZ.

Reviewed 5 June 2022 via mobile

When I'm in need of a hotel stay in Raleigh, Aloft is my 1st choice. The staff are amazing and are very welcoming. The location is perfect for me. I've been visiting this hotel for about 4 years and the staff are always friendly and the rooms are always clean. I like the comfortable atmosphere at the Aloft, and how attentive and pleasant Cy always is during my stay, I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks for staying with us and for your review. Cy is amazing and we are lucky to have her as part of our team. We are very happy you feel comfortable and hope you will come back soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2022

The location is awesome! Across the street from the NC State Bell tower. All of the staff are top notch. The bar area is beautiful and the main bar tender, Robyn is awesome. The Aloft is the only place we stay when we come to Raleigh.

Room tip: Ask for the Bell Tower side.
Date of stay: May 2022

We love having you stay with us and miss that it isn't as frequent! Thank you for the kind words - we love our staff and our view....and well, Robyn is the BEST! Hope to see you soon.