Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Expedia
1,004 results
All reviews front desk great hotel recommend this hotel crabtree valley great stay the entire staff will stay there again up to date staff was friendly mall hgi lobby mirror accommodations highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2022

This was the perfect hotel for us the location was great. Located near all our planned activities. The room / Hotel we’re very clean and sanitized. The staff was friendly and professional. We had good breakfast at the hotel. Highly recommend this location.

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 27 March 2022

Great hotel staff from the moment you check in until you check out. The room was a great size, king bed, great bath/shower combo. Huge work area with great wifi.

The hotel bar has great, had a good food menu and again great service. The outside patio with the fire put was a nice bonus

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2022

Very nice hotel and a very clean facility and rooms. Staff is super friendly and the service was great as well. This is exactly what you expect from a Hilton. Gym and indoor pool are nice and very clean.

Date of stay: March 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mc_iles
Reviewed 15 February 2022

We stayed here for one night for Valentine's day weekend. We were in town for reservations at Capital Grille. The rooms were lovely and comfortable. Although we didn't sleep much due to the couple in the room next door physically fighting & slamming doors for 2-3 hours. I think they may have had a little too much to drink. But I will say the staff discounted our bill to make up for the disturbance. I would stay here again. Sometimes you have a few guests that won't act right. And I realize those things are out of their control. So I would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2022
1  Thank Renee W
Reviewed 1 February 2022

The service was fantastic but I don’t know if it was the cook/chef or the chicken itself that was absolutely horrible. My friend and I both ordered a chicken sandwich after a long day of strive after we got to the hotel we were both so hungry that we ate about 2/3 of the sandwich and then gave it up. It was so tough, it was stringy, it was chewy. I can’t believe I ate as much as I did to be honest. Never again

Date of stay: January 2022