Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$133
View deal
ExpediaUS$133
Agoda.comUS$133
Hotels.comUS$133
TripadvisorUS$133
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews brier creek close to the airport great hotel shopping and restaurants great stay the shuttle driver free shuttle staff was friendly business trip would definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast easy access front desk staff waffles the breakfast area bed was comfortable convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2022

This hotel is located in a quiet business park area, which is close to many retail and restaurant options. Everything about the room and bathroom were updated and VERY clean except the carpet, which looked downright grubby. (We don't walk barefoot in hotel rooms, so it didn't bother us too much.) The breakfast area is large and was kept clean during our stay. Breakfast offerings are fine, but seemed a bit lower quality than in the past. Our floor had a water bottle fill station next to the elevator, which we really appreciated. We had a comfortable stay and would certainly stay at this hotel in the future.

Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank _SLH138_
Reviewed 10 July 2022

Clean and comfortable rooms. Knowledgeable, pleasant front desk staff. Reliable shuttle drivers. Decent hot breakfast. Not entirely vile lobby coffee (which is high praise for a hotel!) Consistently good over many years.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2022

Have stayed at this hotel a few times when flying out of RDU. The staff is always very welcoming and the shuttle is quick, comfortable and safe. The hotel looks new even though the building it self is 15+ years old and renovated 3 years ago. Will definitely stay here again on my next trip out of RDU.

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 16 June 2022

I was on a photo trip and this hotel was perfect for my location. In looking for restaurants I was very surprised to find an excellent Indian restaurant in the mall close by.
The hotel was clean and quiet, and close to the airport.
I left some equipment at the property and the manager, Mr. Walls was instrumental in its fast return to me.
I can highly recommend this hotel and its fine staff.
Frank
I

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

I stay in a lot of Hampton Inns for work, and this is hands-down the best I’ve experienced. Friendly staff, everything seems really clean and my room was amazing! I had a king room that was nice and large. You walk in to a wet bar, then there’s a sofa bed and peninsula desk with a large TV over it and a king bed on the other side. The bath had a huge round lighted mirror over the sink and a separate shower/toilet room. It’s the best room I’ve ever had at a Hampton. Also close to a sweet little shopping area. This Hampton was expectedly luxurious.

Date of stay: May 2022