Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$129
Hotels.comUS$129
eDreams
Vio.comUS$129
1,001 results
All reviews brier creek close to the airport great hotel shopping and restaurants great stay the shuttle driver free shuttle business trip would definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast easy access front desk staff waffles the breakfast area bed was comfortable convenient location parking lot
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2022

Have stayed at this hotel a few times when flying out of RDU. The staff is always very welcoming and the shuttle is quick, comfortable and safe. The hotel looks new even though the building it self is 15+ years old and renovated 3 years ago. Will definitely stay here again on my next trip out of RDU.

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 16 June 2022

I was on a photo trip and this hotel was perfect for my location. In looking for restaurants I was very surprised to find an excellent Indian restaurant in the mall close by.
The hotel was clean and quiet, and close to the airport.
I left some equipment at the property and the manager, Mr. Walls was instrumental in its fast return to me.
I can highly recommend this hotel and its fine staff.
Frank
I

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

I stay in a lot of Hampton Inns for work, and this is hands-down the best I’ve experienced. Friendly staff, everything seems really clean and my room was amazing! I had a king room that was nice and large. You walk in to a wet bar, then there’s a sofa bed and peninsula desk with a large TV over it and a king bed on the other side. The bath had a huge round lighted mirror over the sink and a separate shower/toilet room. It’s the best room I’ve ever had at a Hampton. Also close to a sweet little shopping area. This Hampton was expectedly luxurious.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2022

There are many instances of care and concern that the staff at Hampton Inn and Suites at the Brier Creek provided over our 3 day stay. The first one was the free shuttle from the airport to the hotel. The driver was gracious, delightful and shared that she truly loved her job at this hotel. On my arrival I was disappointed with the room, as I would be sharing it with my adult daughter and asked for a room with a shower curtain for privacy in the bathroom. I was told all the bathrooms were designed this way, so I began to unpack. Within 20 minutes the same lady who was my driver called to ask if I would like to move to the room for handicapped, which had a shower curtain. I was thrilled that my request was honored. This hotel has a wonderful breakfast, a gracious and helpful staff (desk and breakfast team). It has plenty of space for privacy, as in the pool area, or the rooms in the back of the hotel, or even the patios. There is always hot coffee available. A special treat while I was there on March 17th was free scones with butter. The amenities at this hotel seem to be endless, but I mentioned those that had an impact on me, and I am grateful. Oh, the hotel is a 1 minute drive to a huge shopping plaza, or a 5 minute walk if you want to "take the air".

Room tip: View from front of hotel rooms is a parking lot and some scenery.
Date of stay: March 2022
2  Thank mommers5
Reviewed 27 April 2022

My husband and I spent last weekend at this property. It is very clean and new. The furnishings are in great condition, which I appreciate. The common areas are well maintained and the breakfast was good. Side note: If you walk about 1/4 mile to the right out of the parking lot, you will arrive at a large shopping center...no car necessary, but you can't see any evidence that it exists without taking a walk.

Date of stay: April 2022